Liverpool v Chelsea : The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i love the ethnic minority i was just emplying that is launguage skills arnt up to english standard sorry for the inconvience ill edit it

well u worded it really crap if it was ment to say tht joes dad rapes me but good effort :056:

You obviously understood it then. Just took a few minutes for that little brain of yours kick into gear. ;)

Also, I wasn't insinuating rape, I presumed it would have been consensual. :biggrin:

You obviously understood it then. Just took a few minutes for that little brain of yours kick into gear. ;)

Also, I wasn't insinuating rape, I presumed it would have been consensual. :biggrin:

i dnno hes prety hairy and he as a few warts id prefer to avoid

Tudgie: Well done, you're upholding the view that all Chelsea supporters are intelligent, well-rounded individuals with interesting insights on life and the beautiful game. How I wish every football fan I met was like you.

do i look like i care about punctuation u little ****

AHAHA obviously u havent heard of the carling cup (already) and FA cup retard

Yeah well at least the last time you had a girlfreind is wheny your sister left home!

well i surgest 'M17TT C' you stop making babys with your mum but u dont listen

i know a thing about ur dads 10 inch penis and his beating belt :018:

was tht surpost to be a insult on me coz i posted that to joe

are u paki then:eek:

well u worded it really crap if it was ment to say tht joes dad rapes me but good effort :056:

i dnno hes prety hairy and he as a few warts id prefer to avoid
Brilliant, you just couldn't invent somebody like this.

Brilliant, you just couldn't invent somebody like this.

I know, I really should be asleep as I have an exam tomorrow morning but this lad has got me in stitches! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00