Liverpool v Chelsea : The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for Liverpool tonight, you have to admire how they always get the results on the big stage when it matters.. I reckon it wont be long before they are really challenging for the Premiership title. Hope to see an all english final :thumbs_up

Great win for Liverpool tonight, you have to admire how they always get the results on the big stage when it matters.. I reckon it wont be long before they are really challenging for the Premiership title. Hope to see an all english final :thumbs_up

They need to sign some quality players first in the transfer window. Replace the likes of Zenden, Pennant and Bellemy with top class 'Champions League' players. Hopefully with the takeover, they will do this in the summer and be able to challenge Man U and Chelsea at the top.

Wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool win the league next season.

i must accend the stairs i fear and feel the relaxing mould of the materace as i lye upon it i bid you all fare well nighty night

CHELSEA TIL I DIE !

AHAHA obviously u havent heard of the carling cup (already) and FA cup retard

Ahh yes the Carling Cup we have won that except when we won it. It was dismissed as a Micky Mouse Cup.

He should be banned racist terms, used an offensive language from the off. It tells all about the character that after watching his side lose, he feels the need to go on a LEICESTER CITY forum.

Dirk is great talent and he is going to be a real star for liverpool, it was a great game to watch and a good win for liverpool and me as i had aggar to score so i'm pleased

"It is thought to have been somewhere near the Leicestershire / Northamptonshire / Cambridgeshire border when it vanished."

from BBC

Chelsea reporting that they are not club offficals

Phillip Carter, ex Everton chairman was on board

Last edited:
worst result ever. Now those lazy, dole-scousers reckon they got them to the final. I can't believe anyone really wanted those nasty tossers to win.
Shame on you. wanting liverpool to win is like supporting f*r*st.....

Thanks for that ,I'll pass it on to the stepdaughter:icon_roll Fecking plastic Cockneys:102:

fingers crossed that todger was on that helicopter that crashed.

Why has that little cnut not been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669