General Election - 4 July 2024

That's the thing about elections - it brings out all the hideous bigots and racist ****s

They blend into everyday life ordinarily, and you hardly know they're there

But a general election flushes them out good and proper

That's the thing about elections - it brings out all the hideous bigots and racist ****s

They blend into everyday life ordinarily, and you hardly know they're there

But a general election flushes them out good and proper

Yep, some even start wearing rosettes and shit like that.

His parents re probably retired. So their pensions, healthcare etc are being paid for by younger people's taxes.
Immigrants in general contribute more to the British economy and claim less in benefits than people who were born here. So they're making a bigger contribution to the care of the old people who don't like them.
My parents pay taxes on their retirement because thy paid there own private pensions which they worked all their life for .they pay into private health care because the nhs is very busy looking after you know who and if you don’t believe it just go to Leicester royal infirmary

The bare facts that ignorant racist pricks like our friend here cannot ever comprehend

Wankers
As a footnote I just this minute read rushi sunak is to deport 100,000 illegal migrants, and once again I state I am no racist I just believe most British people who have worked and lived all their life deserve what they have worked for.

My parents pay taxes on their retirement because thy paid there own private pensions which they worked all their life for
They also obtained tax relief on the contributions to those pensions. The tax they are now paying is simply a payment which has been delayed for many years, not to mention the 25% of their pension fund which they were able to take completely tax-free.

Presumably you don't pay tax on pension income in your adopted land of milk and honey? Oh! You do? Bad luck that, eh?

I’m enjoying every millisecond of the campaign and anticipating the likelihood that for the first time in 50 years, i’ll be voting for the winning candidate in my constituency (mid-Leics).

Incredible to think back to this time three years ago) when the Hartlepool by election saw a 10% swing to the Tory offer of incompetence, venality and pathological lies and Labour wasjust about to be bust for Magic Grandpa’s institutional racism.

My country isn’t broken, it just deserves better… and it’s about to vote for it.

I pay my way and I am legal and if you know a little history my forefathers fought for the country I live in.
You think that people who have immigrated to the land that you left do not pay their way though, and have no regard for the sacrifices their forefathers made fighting for that country. The only difference between them and you is the colour of your skin, so at least call a spade a spade, you racist.

My parents pay taxes on their retirement because thy paid there own private pensions which they worked all their life for .they pay into private health care because the nhs is very busy looking after you know who and if you don’t believe it just go to Leicester royal infirmary
If you were go to Leicester Royal Infirmary, you might be better asking the staff where they're from - the NHS isn't busy because of immigrants, it is delivered by immigrants. And the same applies to the people who will be looking after your parents when they need a carehome, since their son has ****ed off half way round the world.

Voldemort’s at the LRI?

As you may be able to tell I am a Brit living in Canada , but I visit home frequently and what I see is a broken country. Now it’s general election time again and labour are slagging off Tories and vice versa. Nothing much changes no matter who wins , they all promise this and that but basically they are full of shit. The biggest issue has got to be immigration everybody knows the hospitals need more money and law and order is a joke, And People want cheaper housing . So why do English people keep allowing whoever is in power to give tax payers money away to freeloading immigrants who enter illegally and get better treatment than people who hav lived worked a fought for the country. It should be a common goal for all parties to stop it and I mean stop it. History tells us sooner or later anarchy prevails because of such.
A Brit living abroad complaining about immigrants... It's a shame only everyone else can see the hypocrisy in that.

I pay my way and I am legal and if you know a little history my forefathers fought for the country I live in.
So, you're selective with your racism?

You're okay with people from Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada the Caribbean, India, South Africa etc. etc., coming to Britain and using their resources because their forefathers fought on the side of Blighty during the war? It's just the others you have a problem with?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00