On This Day.

Such a shame things ended the way they did with Claudio but let's face it, he's our greatest ever manager.

No question
I'm not sure about that. No question that he was the manager when we achieved our single greatest ever success. But I don't think that necessarily equates to him being our greatest manager. In my time as a fan, I'd say the long-term (relative) success we had under O'Neill and Pearson put them ahead of Ranieri.

But, it's just my opinion.

I'm not sure about that. No question that he was the manager when we achieved our single greatest ever success. But I don't think that necessarily equates to him being our greatest manager. In my time as a fan, I'd say the long-term (relative) success we had under O'Neill and Pearson put them ahead of Ranieri.

But, it's just my opinion.
I can see what you mean but ultimately Claudio lifted the trophy so most of the credit has to lie with him even though Puel and then Pearson certainly laid the foundations.

I can see what you mean but ultimately Claudio lifted the trophy so most of the credit has to lie with him even though Puel and then Pearson certainly laid the foundations.
Yeah, Puel put down a solid foundation for Claudio for sure, which is a remarkable thing considering he didn't become Leicester manager until eight months after Claudio was sacked.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57