Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep giving the ball away in your own half and eventually they’ll score.

Is anyone playing well?
I'm not able to watch, I'm keeping updated here and it seems that everyone in a blue shirt is awful.

****s sake. Hell of a strike that.

Is anyone playing well?
I'm not able to watch, I'm keeping updated here and it seems that everyone in a blue shirt is awful.
No one really.

Is anyone playing well?
It’s pretty dreadful, a complete abomination that we were ever ahead and I’ve lost count of the number of times we’ve lost the ball in our own box. They should have scored at least five so far.

Is anyone playing well?
We’ve tried to play the same way as we do in the league with inferior players who aren’t as accustomed to the system against oppositions that are superior to the usual dross in the Championship. No one has played particularly well.

Shame we've not competed at all 2nd half

Ah well lads, thank you and good night.

Hopefully the few who couldn't can now see why Souttar is nowhere near the league team.
Bit harsh. Hardly anyone has played well, and it is his first match for 4 months.

I think we all get that you love Vestergaard.

Blatant dive by KDH

Bit harsh. Hardly anyone has played well, and it is his first match for 4 months.

I think we all get that you love Vestergaard.
I don’t think Vestergaard is all that, Souttar seems to have about the same pace but worse passing ability… not really sure he would work in the way Maresca wants to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566