Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie

What on earth is up with them this season? They are currently a man down and a goal down against the team at the bottom of the league.

They're as many points off the bottom as they are from the top!

Rafa is surely on his way out?

HA HA HA I fecking hate that team. If I was god I would relegate them.

HA HA HA I fecking hate that team. If I was god I would relegate them.

I also hate them. The most spawny, whining, over-blown bunch of toss rags any of us will ever have the misfortune of seeing play football. The media can barely stop themselves from jizzing everywhere whenever Torres or Gerrard or their poxy fans ever do anything of note. I ****ing hate them and their minge mouth manager.

Last edited:
I also hate them. The most spawny, whining, over-blown bunch of toss rags any of us will ever have the misfortune of seeing play football. The media can barely stop themselves from jizzing everywhere whenever Torres or Gerrard or their poxy fans ever do anything of note. I ****ing hate them and their minge mouth manager.

Speak your mind!:icon_wink

Got nothing against Liverpool, personally it's Chelski I hate out of the big boys, but it's still ****ing hilarious to see them balls this up so badly.

The shirts are disappearing and the Premiership is looking lovely. Whilst I wish no club goes 'pop' seeing one of those big four go all Leeds United would be lovely for English football as whole. Hopefully, Aston Villa who have a chairman with dignity and respect take the place as opposed to sneaky Spurs and money-bags Manchester City.

but rafa has guaranteed a top 4 place....
..lovely stuff, scousers getting fecked over...where is highland when you need him?

but rafa has guaranteed a top 4 place....
..lovely stuff, scousers getting fecked over...where is highland when you need him?

In a nut house I believe. Tries to convince people he works there.

He nearly convinced one bloke who turned out to be a hat and coat stand.

Murdering scouse bastards!

Last edited:
ted - I'm pretty sure BG was referring to the Heysel disaster, not Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669