Speculation Lloyd Dyer to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been great. Model professional on the pitch. I suspect he is the same off the pitch too. A shame he can't stay but we are now in the privileged position where we are looking at better players. Thanks Lloyd! :038::041::cry::058:

Dyer has been an excellent servant to our football, always gives 100% and is always a threat with his pace however as we now progress to the top tier and if we harbour serious ambitions of becoming an established top flight club then I am afraid we have to improve on the quality of our squad even within our back up / squad players.

I wish him all the best for the future and take comfort in the fact that the management and club are not going to allow emotion cloud their decision making.

It seems this piece of journalism has been readily accepted as having gravitas.

i suspect the willingness of many on here to wish lloyd 'adieu' says much about his capability at the highest level and the club will probably feel the same - hence the one year offer.

I'd be gutted to see Dyer leave - in the games he's played against Prem teams over the last few years for us he's really impressed. His pace is blistering and it will cause problems for teams, possibly more so in the top flight where games tend to be a bit more open.

I want him to stay but agree with the general consensus that we wouldn't want to offer him more than another year.

If it is to be his last game for us today though, he deserves a great send off. Been an exciting player to watch and model professional during his time here.

I love Lloyd so much. :icon_sad:

Yeah, I thought that too.

But maybe he was just copying KP and LD, as he thought that's what happened when you get subbed on the last game...

King reacted the same way but, yeah, I think he's gone.

I thought the way KP and Dyer reacted when subbed was very different to King. KP for obvious reasons took a while leaving the FOP. Dyer also shook a lot of hands and had a hugs. King just left the pitch as usual

Sky reporting he's poised to sign for Watford on a 3 year deal

Who are Watford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572