Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

According to FT and Club text

Last edited:
Booooooooooooooo

I've actually heard of this one

Booooooooooooooo.........

i am amazed he sounds like a real out and out winger, something must be wrong, buying players never heard of, I think milan is getting ready to axe NP

Mk Fans thoughts

"The club have really f*cked up here if true, I have heard they didn't offer him a new deal, if that is true then someone needs shooting. He was IMO our best player last season, to let him go for nothing is criminal."

"Can't blame him, he has to earn a living. The club have royally f*cked up here. This makes me mad."

"Oh well the loss of Dyer is a shame. Great player for us. "

"I'm gutted"

"Maybe the player didnt sign a new contract because he knew he could earn more elsewhere by going on a bosman? I'm surprised a mid table CCC team didnt come in for him to be honest."

"I'm sorry but we've messed up here. Manager or not, Pete should have tied him in to another contract as he would have been essentially for our push on next season."

"OMG we're playing against them first game of the season... Shock
FFS though, he's our best player IMHO"

Mk Fans thoughts

"The club have really f*cked up here if true, I have heard they didn't offer him a new deal, if that is true then someone needs shooting. He was IMO our best player last season, to let him go for nothing is criminal."

"Can't blame him, he has to earn a living. The club have royally f*cked up here. This makes me mad."

"Oh well the loss of Dyer is a shame. Great player for us. "

"I'm gutted"

"Maybe the player didnt sign a new contract because he knew he could earn more elsewhere by going on a bosman? I'm surprised a mid table CCC team didnt come in for him to be honest."

"I'm sorry but we've messed up here. Manager or not, Pete should have tied him in to another contract as he would have been essentially for our push on next season."

"OMG we're playing against them first game of the season... Shock
FFS though, he's our best player IMHO"

thats enough from dyers agent what about the thoughts from real mk fans :):)

i am amazed he sounds like a real out and out winger, something must be wrong, buying players never heard of, I think milan is getting ready to axe NP

Perhaps NP has threatened Milan with an axe if he moves out of the 'quiet corner'.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1336555,00.html

Dyer Makes It A Double
Posted on: Tue 01 Jul 2008

Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson has this morning completed his second capture of the day with the signing of winger Lloyd Dyer.

The 25-year-old, whose contract with the MK Dons expired yesterday, joins the Foxes on a three-year deal.

Dyer made a total of 92 appearances during his two-year stint with the Dons, and was an integral part of Paul Ince's side that completed the League Two/Football League Trophy double last season.

City boss Nigel Pearson said: "Lloyd is another player who is going in the right direction. He's an exciting, tricky winger and I am looking forward to working with him."

I don't know much about the new intake, but its good to see some positive news about us.

Sounds positive from the quotes from MK Dons fans... always glad to see a team gutted to see a player go!

Nice to see a proper winger signed for a change as well.

Welcome Lloyd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570