Lloyd Dyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the start of LCFC's rebirth. Lloyd Dyer and Michael Morrison are the waters breaking. Pearson is the milk that will feed our club.

Good signing IMO, scored something like 15 goals last season from the wing and MK fans certainly seem to be disappointed about losing him!

Delighted with this signing. Always thought he looked good for West Brom and especially MK

Good signing IMO, scored something like 15 goals last season from the wing and MK fans certainly seem to be disappointed about losing him!

Delighted with this signing. Always thought he looked good for West Brom and especially MK

we'll soon knock that kind of nonsense out of him :icon_wink

I laughed at first on reading that but really that might be the key to seeing if we are going anywhere. Normally players go backwards on coming here and maybe NP might be the man to improve players, :icon_eek: , whilst at City. :102: :icon_wink

Liking the sound of this one....everything ive heard about him has been positive....but will the curse of LCFC set in?

quite optimistic about this signing. seems to be an out and out winger which is what we have been lacking and coupled with max gradel on the other wing if he's as good as reported, we're looking okay imo.

Re: Lloyd Dyer Signing

Absolutely, quick as feck. Good signing that.

Excellent.

So he will go steaming down the wing and cross the ball to................er nobody. They will all be crouching in agony on the halfway line gasping for their next fag .

coupled with max gradel on the other wing
Is Dyer a left winger? Gradel is right-sided, but I don't know what Dyer is.

Nice to see Levi in the training photos today. He's no world beater but he might be quite useful this season as well.

Is Dyer a left winger? Gradel is right-sided, but I don't know what Dyer is.

Nice to see Levi in the training photos today. He's no world beater but he might be quite useful this season as well.

According to football manager he is yes. :023:

Last edited:
Looking forward to the start of the new season, now we have confirmed three new signings. Glad to hear he scored 15 goals last season, if its true.

Hopefully Nigel Pearson, will assess the squad pretty quick and get rid of the dead weight pretty sharpish.

I know nothing about him, but from speaking to a mate from Milton Keynes (he isn't a dons fan but went to a quite a few games last season) he says that when he is good he is really good, but if things are not going your way then he does tend to disappear and you might aswell take him off.

Only sharing what I have heard.:icon_wink

if things are not going your way then he does tend to disappear and you might aswell take him off.

iu'm sure NP will beat that out of him. aslong as he dosent go for the martin allan approach to man management, i sat near the dugout at that portsmouth friendly last year and all he did was shout at mark de vries for the entire first half :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670