Loan Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

This Thursday is the loan signing deadline day, do you see us getting anyone in? anyone going out? or we going to stick with what we have for the next few games,

MM won't let Kelly feck anything else up, we are as we are until the end of the season.

If anybody, we may get the odd Portsmouth connection. If we do, I suspect Kelly is on his way as MM is pulling the strings.

If we don't, and these have been offered to Kelly, he's also on his way.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see anything happening now

MM won't let Kelly feck anything else up, we are as we are until the end of the season.

If anybody, we may get the odd Portsmouth connection. If we do, I suspect Kelly is on his way as MM is pulling the strings.

If we don't, and these have been offered to Kelly, he's also on his way.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see anything happening now

Yeah i agree with you, if kelly is on his way there is no point of him getting anyone in, i just hope we can stay up this season and then have a major clear out sale in the summer, its going to be one long interesting summer for us foxes fans!!!

We are where we are? We have what we have? We are as we are? We tried to bring Rooney in but he thinks we are shite and I respect that? We will continue to work with what we've got?

By thursday Kelly will have left, been replaced by Mike Newell and we will have bolstered the squad with the signings of Kevin Nicholls and Todorov.........heres hoping :icon_lol:

By thursday Kelly will have left, been replaced by Mike Newell and we will have bolstered the squad with the signings of Kevin Nicholls and Todorov.........

and then the alarm clock goes off

It's the same ol' fecking quotes all the time "we won't bring anyone in for the sake of it"

What about:

Jarrett
Newton
Caddy
Yeates

These have offered us nothing different, the only one that may have done has been booted out

What is the gist of it Homer, cannot log onto this site through my work e-mail.

Kelly still looking for players before the deadline spunky horseshit bollox false promises wanky cobblers blah blah blah

Kelly still looking for players before the deadline spunky horseshit bollox false promises wanky cobblers blah blah blah

Cheers mate.

Based on most of his signings, I would be loathe to allow Kelly one penny more, his judgement on players is akin to that of Stevie Wonder

What is the gist of it Homer, cannot log onto this site through my work e-mail.

In its entirety:

Rob Kelly today confirmed that he hadn't ruled out the chance of bringing some fresh blood into the City squad ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline. Rules state that Football League clubs have until 5pm on March 22 to complete their transfer dealings for the season.
The implementation of the January window means that clubs are currently restricted to just emergency loan or non-contracted player signings.
But Kelly revealed that he could still make the move to freshen up his squad - should the right player become available.
He said: "We have asked about players and we will monitor the situation. But we are not going to bring anyone in just for the sake of it. That would be the wrong thing to do.
"There is a possibility that players who weren't available a few weeks ago might be available now."

All these new loan signings will do is upset any slight balance, harmony and rhythm our team had in the first place. Stick with the current squad, see out the season and then begin the rebuild in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669