Local Football/Non-League Thread 2010-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Thought one of these was needed too.

Absolutely massive game on Tuesday night in the Evo-stick second division. Barwell vs Kidsgrove Athletic. 1st vs 2nd. A win could well set Barwell on their way to their second successive promotion.

Coalville almost at Wembley after beating Kings Lynn Town 3-0 in The FA Vase Semi-final first leg.

Coalville almost at Wembley after beating Kings Lynn Town 3-0 in The FA Vase Semi-final first leg.

Ugh! Northern Leicestershire?! :icon_wink

Thought one of these was needed too.

Absolutely massive game on Tuesday night in the Evo-stick second division. Barwell vs Kidsgrove Athletic. 1st vs 2nd. A win could well set Barwell on their way to their second successive promotion.

I just love the fact there still is an Evo-stick 2nd Division. I'm a long way from home and things like this are reassuring.

I just love the fact there still is an Evo-stick 2nd Division. I'm a long way from home and things like this are reassuring.

There isn't one.

It's the Premier Division and then there's Division 1 North and Division 1 South (Barwell are in Div 1 South). Sorry for the pendratry.

There isn't one.

It's the Premier Division and then there's Division 1 North and Division 1 South (Barwell are in Div 1 South). Sorry for the pendratry.

Pedantry :018:

Last edited:
That is strange. Curtis and Rogers in a Premier League team.

So’ton (h): led 2-0, drew 2-2.
Spurs (h): led 1-0, lost 2-1.
Wolves (a): led 3-0, lost 4-3.
Ch’ton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.
Everton (a): led 2-1, lost 3-2.
N’castle (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.
Bolton (a): led 1-0, drew 2-2.
Boro (a): led 3-1, drew 3-3.
Bolton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.
Spurs (a): led 4-3, drew 4-4.

Don't get much local coverage apart from when I'm home for Christmas. Shepshed still ****ed?

I'll be at the King's Lynn v Coalville game tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. It'd be difficult for them to lose a 3 goal advantage but stranger things have happened in football....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3206858.stm

How did the game go then?

The commentator on RL sounded like he was going to have a heart attack when Coalville scored the first 2 goals.

Sounded like the Kings Lynn fans were not too happy towards the end did you manage to get out unscathed? Think I would have put on my Norfolk accent coming out had I been in the home section.

Coalville at Wembley on 8th May and well deserved!
Will they be the only Leicestershire team at Wembley this season?

How did the game go then?

The commentator on RL sounded like he was going to have a heart attack when Coalville scored the first 2 goals.

Sounded like the Kings Lynn fans were not too happy towards the end did you manage to get out unscathed? Think I would have put on my Norfolk accent coming out had I been in the home section.

Coalville at Wembley on 8th May and well deserved!
Will they be the only Leicestershire team at Wembley this season?

4-4-2 is the commentator on RL, isn't he? Think someone said that a few weeks back that he works on the Coalville games for RL.

Last edited:
4-4-2 is the commentator on RL, isn't he? Think someone said that a few weeks back that he works on the Coalville games for RL.

:icon_bigg I didn't know that:icon_lol:

He's probably getting pissed in the bar/pub on the way back so might not see my comment:icon_redf

Good on him anyway he certainly sounded as though he is committed to Coalville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669