Local Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

I've got my first match on Friday. I play for AFC Bees Knees, Division 3 of the Alliance League.

Playing Throops FC who won division 4 last season so not sure how we'll do but can't wait!

When does everyone else start? I know PDS plays for Fleckney, Leroy has his own team. anyone else?

Last edited:
I thin k most people on here are inclined to play with themselves

Yep do have my own team.

Our season starts on Sunday, however we don’t have a game this week so we are having our 4th friendly of the pre-season against a Saturday league team from Sapcote.

All our info is here….www.waterlootavernfc.co.uk

I'm captain and play for the Exeter Arms FC in the Alliance Sunday league in Div 4. We're new to this League so look forward to playing in it.

Yep do have my own team.

Our season starts on Sunday, however we don’t have a game this week so we are having our 4th friendly of the pre-season against a Saturday league team from Sapcote.

All our info is here….www.waterlootavernfc.co.uk
What idiot put the info on there?

They have you down as a "pacey forward with an eye for goal".

What idiot put the info on there?

They have you down as a "pacey forward with an eye for goal".

:icon_wink in joke at the club that im sure the tbfc and tb2 players will be able to share in.:icon_lol:

Was with Whitwick Village last year but currently unemployed :(

TB United?

As in TB United on Sundays? I thought of it but a lot of the lads on here who played for us 5-a-side wise already play for sunday teams and having been doing for a few years. TBF, I didn't think I was capable of a 90 minute game until we played Foxestalk. As I mentioned at the time, I'd never played a competitive 11-a-side game before that game. I was just the fatkid watching.

my three teams start next Sunday,lions and tigers away puma's home .

can not wait for it to start now :038::038::038:

You've already got your own bloody thread, can we change this one to the adult local football one please!!!:icon_wink

Won 4-2, we were 4-0 up and got a bit lazy and conceeded a penalty that was a bad decision.

How did people get on in their respective county cup matches then?

we won 1-0 against shepshed aardvarks.

Which one are you in? We're in the trophy and the ressies are in the vase.

we won 1-0 against shepshed aardvarks.

Which one are you in? We're in the trophy and the ressies are in the vase.

Did your ressies win?

We are in the vase and won 2-1 after being 1-0 down with about 20 to go. Tactical Genius won the day!

EDIT: just seen that they won 7-2 very impressive. Maybe see them in the next round!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670