Look forward to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenarmyboy

<b>Liar</b>
Hi all,
Just thought i would come on here and find how you are getting on with Mr Hollowords. Are you all happy with the job he has done so far? Is he talking the same old stuff how he has blue blood in his veins and will Take you to the promised land?

Hope you are not taken in by all His bull. As for Saturday a lot coming up from Plymouth and we would love to Win this one because of the way he left us. Mind you he wont have chance to leave you when he fails you will boot him out anyway.

2-3 to us Barry Hales gets your two( good buy for you).

COYG

Are you all bringing effigies, that's what I want to know?

No lots of Pasties though and a lot of Money with Hollowords face on it you will see thousands of them thrown around!

Dont you have real money then? Farm not doing well?

Oh a senoir Member and thats the best you can come up with after all those interesting posts you must bore them silly on here:110:

Wow you have found me out already.

No lots of Pasties though and a lot of Money with Hollowords face on it you will see thousands of them thrown around!

If i see anyone dropping that shit on my cities floors ill pick it up and make you eat it. Hopefully you will enjoy the £50 fine.

Back to football matters.

After all your horrible little rants about Holloway how do you feel about the fact that he has been proved 100% correct about your club, fans and board?

One of the reasons he left was because of your short sighted board members trying to reap a quick reward by selling your better players.

Norris
Ebanks
Buzsáky

2 of those left after he did, proving your just a selling club in it for a quick profit.

How do you feel towards this board of yours for the way they run your club? Giving you false aspitrations of promotion and snatching it from you with a couple of swift sales.

Do you not think your attentions should be focused on the real hypocrits within your club rather than one that no longer influences you (apart from the 3 points he takes on sat)

And can you not get your heads arround the fact that the guy wanted to better himself? Move to a club where his ambitions will be matched by a chairman who buys good players and doesn't sell them?

Would you not jump at the chance?

Last edited:
Lol we have a few on our sire but where would we be with out ya!
well spending have your life on the forum you must have an opinion on your Manager and how you see it going?

I have an opinion on people who say LOL and they all want ****in shooting!

Lol we have a few on our sire but where would we be with out ya!
well spending have your life on the forum you must have an opinion on your Manager and how you see it going?

You write as you speak, don't you. :102:

I have an opinion on people who say LOL and they all want ****in shooting!

lol Even Macky uses it nowadays. Get with the flow. :icon_wink

If i see anyone dropping that shit on my cities floors ill pick it up and make you eat it. Hopefully you will enjoy the £50 fine.

Back to football matters.

After all your horrible little rants about Holloway how do you feel about the fact that he has been proved 100% correct about your club, fans and board?

One of the reasons he left was because of your short sighted board members trying to reap a quick reward by selling your better players.

Norris
Ebanks
Buzsáky

2 of those left after he did, proving your just a selling club in it for a quick profit.

How do you feel towards this board of yours for the way they run your club? Giving you false aspitrations of promotion and snatching it from you with a couple of swift sales.

Do you not think your attentions should be focused on the real hypocrits within your club rather than one that no longer influences you (apart from the 3 points he takes on sat)

And can you not get your heads arround the fact that the guy wanted to better himself? Move to a club where his ambitions will be matched by a chairman who buys good players and doesn't sell them?

Would you not jump at the chance?

I see you have been really taken in by him lol.. As for the 3 players Norris 2.25 mil not worth it, Seb had a trigger in his contract at 1.5 mill that Hollowords agreed to Buz 500 k who let him go hollowords did it was his deal! As for our Board we own our Club and ground and do not owe a penny, Its run by 4 Argyle fans(cant say the same about your club now can we).Hollowords said a week before he left that he was going no where and that this was the best club in the country and had a great Board. All the time he was talking to your club..
Anyway piggy dont get upset on Saturday and i think we are still 8 places above you!:icon_wink

Last edited:
I see you have been really taken in by him lol.. As for the 3 players Norris 2.25 mil not worth it, Seb had a trigger in his contract at 1.5 mill that Hollowords agreed to Buz 500 k who let him go hollowords did it was his deal! As for our Board we own our Clun and ground and do not owe a penny, Its run by 4 Argyle fans(cant say the same about your club now can we).Hollowords said a week before he left that he was going no where and that this was the best club in the country and had a great Board. All the time he was talking to your club..
Anyway piggy dont get upset on Saturday and i think we are still 8 places above you!:icon_wink

Brilliant

Im affriad my friend your board will have negotiated those release clauses not Ollie.

It must be brilliant having 4 fans running the club, would be even better to have 4 fans with aspirations of achieving something instead of just existing.

And if you really believed that Holloway thought you were the best club in the country then you bloody well deserve to get let down, are they all as easily fooled down there or is it just you?

Look at your recent form my firend, all i can say is that it wont be much longer untill those 8 places are reversed, where will you be then? playing happy families with your 4 fans?

I think you all need to get over it to be honest, obviously you were all extremely satisfied with Mr Holloway otherwise there would be non of this tom foolery.

Im looking forward to saturday with immense excitement, just remember it's a long way home after loosing to your most hated foe.

Happy farming.

Last edited:
Hollowords. :icon_razz I like what you've done there. Are you the funniest person you know?

Can you settle one argument for us? Could David Norris really do 100 keepie uppies?

I see you have been really taken in by him lol.. As for the 3 players Norris 2.25 mil not worth it, Seb had a trigger in his contract at 1.5 mill that Hollowords agreed to Buz 500 k who let him go hollowords did it was his deal! As for our Board we own our Club and ground and do not owe a penny, Its run by 4 Argyle fans(cant say the same about your club now can we).Hollowords said a week before he left that he was going no where and that this was the best club in the country and had a great Board. All the time he was talking to your club..

Is it not true that the real reason you and your Plymouth fans are so upset is because your club is at the peak of its ambitions. Holloway gave you a glimpse of success and then departed because he knows that the club will not improve on the mediocrity of a mid table championship club.
We are shite this season, as we have been for the last 3 or 4 years, but ultimately our club unlike yours will return to the premier lge. Lets face it chap, you and your fans anger is inflamed by jealousy. You may have your 5 mins of fame by beating us on Saturday, and if you do then enjoy the moment because we will not be hanging around for much longer. In the longer term Leicesters future is so much brighter than Plymouths.
Enjoy your day on Saturday:icon_wink

I want to go to this game just to laugh at all the loser Plymouth fans that are going to abuse the best manager they have ever had!

Surely you should be thanking him for the job he has done turning you from a nothing club into a soon to be again nothing club instead of berating him.

You'll soon be back in League 1 now that Holloway and your decent players have left, just hope we don't get there before you!

PS GreenArmyBoy. If you were offered a job at a much bigger company with much better prospects not only for yourself, but as a result also your family, and much better pay. Would you not jump at the chance? I know I would because that's how the world works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566