Looks like Stowell is taking charge again ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can tell how good a goalkeeping coach is when he has 3 of the worst keepers this club has ever seen operating under his leadership all at the same time.

And they show no signs of improvement, which is the one job a coach is supposed to do...

not if the keeper is so shit like the three we are talking about nothing can help them :icon_sad:

They must be uber shit. I play football and I am 10 times the player I was a few years ago, and I haven't been coached. Are they seriously thick or something? Mind you, Stowell was hardly 'Top Drawer' either... :icon_roll

They must be uber shit. I play football and I am 10 times the player I was a few years ago, and I haven't been coached. Are they seriously thick or something? Mind you, Stowell was hardly 'Top Drawer' either... :icon_roll

i coach football and it works both ways the player has to show some balls too which is what our goalkeepers dont hendo jimmy and rad sack the lot is the only way IMO :icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_roll

i coach football and it works both ways the player has to show some balls too which is what our goalkeepers dont hendo jimmy and rad sack the lot is the only way IMO :icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_roll

As you have been down to training, does Fulop look a class above then?

You can tell how good a goalkeeping coach he is by watching him distantly on the touchline, a few seconds here and a few seconds there, over the course of two hours on a matchday? :102: Wow, you're good! :icon_eek: And all without actually seeing him do any coaching!

People are speaking from his 90 minutes spent ranting and raving on the touchline when he was the assistant manager.

People are speaking from his 90 minutes spent ranting and raving on the touchline when he was the assistant manager.

Certainly I was. It did go some way to undermining the notion that he is capable of calm analytical thought. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669