Lovell not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
I think it's clear for all to see who wears the trousers in the Lovell household.

The same thing cannot be said of the MK Fox household.

The only reason Lovell will not be coming to City is that as with 99% of footballers these days the greedy bas**rd wants more money than he's being offered

lanxfox said:
The only reason Lovell will not be coming to City is that as with 99% of footballers these days the greedy bas**rd wants more money than he's being offered

He had agreed terms on Friday.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
but surely we would offer more than what he is on at dundee :102:
Terms were agreed with the player YV, its got nothing to do with it. His Mrs has put her foot down, end of.

Oh well CL to look elsewere.
If it is a family reason then we should respect that, from the things I have read that is the case.
But who now????

DurhamFox said:
Terms were agreed with the player YV, its got nothing to do with it. His Mrs has put her foot down, end of.

Quite right DF,he needs to show her who is the Boss of the Lovell household.......got to go I've a pile of ironing to do.

DurhamFox said:

i know durhan i was replying to lanxfox - keep up love :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i know durhan i was replying to lanxfox - keep up love :icon_lol:

Give him a break YV he's at home,got the washing to do,the shopping etc

admin said:
Not according to the OS he didn't, they said he was going to have talks over the weekend.

I saw a story saying he had agreed terms and had a medical, can't remember where. Might have been the Dundee manager who mentioned it in some story or another.

I read that somewhere as well Durham, so you're not just imagining it ;)

Not really too bothered about him not coming. He sounded good, but never seemed too keen on joining. Hopefully Levein can get someone else in though.

DurhamFox said:
I saw a story saying he had agreed terms and had a medical, can't remember where. Might have been the Dundee manager who mentioned it in some story or another.

There have been several reports that he agreed terms - but not on Friday, which is the bit I was disagreeing with.

There havge been several conflicitng stories, some say he was back in scotland at the weekend deciding after agreeing terms and passing a medical - other say he was here for he weekend in negotiation.

Never mind, lets forget about the useless fecker and move on.

Let's hope Levein has a plan b and plan C so that we can get someone else in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669