Luigi Glombard

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sheff U might still be paying most of his wages if they're desperate to get rid of him.

youd have to say thats unlikely as it seems we had to shift williams on before he could come in. He didnt arrive once O'Grady had gone which suggests moving him on didnt free up enough of the wage bill to bring Horsfield in.

But Sheff U might still be paying most of his wages if they're desperate to get rid of him.

Think you're onto something.

I can imagine Tim Davies and Rob Kelly on the phone over the last couple of days to all Prem and Championship teams saying, "do you have any players we can have on loan with you still paying all their wages?". Obviously, they get a big "feck off" from anyone with half decent players.

Cue the arrival of the most unwanted surplus trio in England.

So not only are the two younger ones unknown, they are also massively unwanted, despite being unknown?

For fecks sake, Grady was about 4th/5th choice striker and Sylla a marginal winger, how has getting rid of them weakened the side?! If these come in and sit on the bench or in the ressies, then we are in the same position, but with lower wages!

Do you really think that Colin is going to pay HIS player to play for US after all that has gone before. If they were that desperate to get rid they would have just given him away.

Do you really think that Colin is going to pay HIS player to play for US after all that has gone before. If they were that desperate to get rid they would have just given him away.

But to give him away someone would have to want him - or the club would have to pay off his contract.

We've done the same thing with our players over the last few years, sending them out on loan and paying much of their wages, because we can't give them away and it's better than paying 100% of their wages.

horsefield, yeates and lombard. sounds like a really sh*t solicitors.

Which is all we'll be able to afford to get us out of receivership.

Print this out and quote me when i'm proved right and we're relegated.

long ball, shit football, and defeats

ill still support us but we'll end up with stefan oakes back as captain at this rate.

worth a tenner

horsefield, yeates and lombard. sounds like a really sh*t solicitors.

Which is all we'll be able to afford to get us out of receivership.

Print this out and quote me when i'm proved right and we're relegated.

long ball, shit football, and defeats

ill still support us but we'll end up with stefan oakes back as captain at this rate.

worth a tenner

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

I may have to feck off for a few days, we seem to have been inundated with new users slagging everyone off, and now normally sensible people are just ridiculing players who we haven't even seen.

I would be prepared to bet that if Dowie/Davies/anyone else had signed these players for us they wouldn't kick up half as much fuss.

wonder if Josh Low was a smashing lad?

found this on the web...
Josh Low will sign for Oldham next week. The 23-year old has agreed terms with The Latics and will sign after undergoing a routine medical.

Oldham and Cardiff have reached an agreement for the transfer of Low for an undisclosed fee.

City have added a clause to the agreement - Low is not allowed to play against us on Saturday. It is therefore expected that he will sign and be registered as a Latics player with the Football League and the F.A. before 12 noon on Monday.

Low has agreed a two-year contract with Oldham, who he impressed while he was on trial at the club. The midfielder particularly shone against Premiership Newcastle when he scored one and was named man of the match.

Not many City fans will be sad to see the back of Low. He was outstanding in Division Three, but couldn't handle the pressures of Division Two and lost his confidence.

As Low is ruled out from Saturday's clash, he will face his former club for the first time on February 1st. It is hard to say what sort of reception he will receive.

Good luck Low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670