Macedonia v Jocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, I'm always behind England, Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland and the Rep. of Ireland.

I'm with you guys in the minority it seems. I like to see the home nations do well and I like to see them win unless they are up against England.

At least the jocks, micks and taffs have some f**king passion and desire to play. Still c**ts, mind.

At least the jocks, micks and taffs have some f**king passion and desire to play. Still c**ts, mind.

Accusations up here is quite the opposite and they recko nhalf of the Squad don't want to play for Burley

Aye - the SPL is well known as being a big step up from the English Premier League.....

certainly is, that's why Daniel Cousin turned down the move to Hull as it would be a backwards step from Rangers.......:icon_lol:

Just when it comes to sporting matters.

Wales and Northern Ireland have my full support.

Out of all the Home Nations Wales are the ones I would give the least support to you.I blame Max Boyce

Oggie Oggie Oggie......

**** off
When I lived in Liverpool I used to go North Wales a bit walking and the natives in the pubs etc would make you feel about as welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit

Last edited:
**** off
When I lived in Liverpool I used to go North Wales a bit walking and the natives in the pubs etc would make you feel about as welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit

Like many pubs in Britain do, some folk just don't like outsiders. Liverpool is Wales really, I would never go back to Cardiff after the way the locals go on about the English (simple, neanderthal and not even slightly as light hearted and amusing as most Scots are towards us)

Like many pubs in Britain do, some folk just don't like outsiders. Liverpool is Wales really, I would never go back to Cardiff after the way the locals go on about the English (simple, neanderthal and not even slightly as light hearted and amusing as most Scots are towards us)

I found the people in South Wales fine.It wasn't just the pubs the natives in North Wales just don't do hospitality

i dont see why the **** anyone would want the republic of ireland to do well-they hate us so why should back them? The medias annoying as well-why the **** do the BBC even give them the same coverage on football focus as wales scotland and northern ireland when there not even part of Britain!?

I watched Wales v South Africa in a pub right outside the millennium stadium with my England shirt on, and all I got was a bit of light hearted banter. Saying that My mate comes from Swansea and he says the north Welsh hate South Wales for being to English and talk about them in Welsh, not realising that he can speak Welsh.

33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670