Mackay and Fuccillo sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Milan has a history of chopping the axe quickly if he is not happy with things and can be very ruthless. [...] Just wait till MA has a poor run...

So you reckon MM might get MA2 before the crowd does?

Brown Nose

Whoever recommended our new keeper is not universally popular. He's not made a great impression early on. He told the coaching staff on Saturday that the reason he dropped a simple catch in the first half against Quorn was due to the strong wind. This led to a discussion amongst some of the other keepers/coaches about how he'll handle anything more than a mild breeze.

I think I'm right in saying Mackay recommended him and Hellings. MM/MA could have thought they were shit and dumped him for it?

Redditch Fox

Curious..........One month in your job and booted out

Mackay was hailed on his appointment as the man with very good contacts on the Continent as well as a talent spotter.

Also - it looked like he was a crony of Milan's - Director of Sport aged 67 appointed! Given a fancy title to fit him into the club's hierarchy when the post looked functionally la bit like a chief scout. Then five minutes later booted out. Very odd.

Either something fairly drastic has happened or Milan's judgement is very erratic.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Welcome to Mandaric's world, reckon this is the first of many things we will see like this in the years ahead..

And don't forget that we have already lost an assisitant manger. Three of the backroom staff gone before a ball has been bowled! (or whatever the winter equivalent is)

Treebeard

Whoever recommended our new keeper is not universally popular. He's not made a great impression early on. He told the coaching staff on Saturday that the reason he dropped a simple catch in the first half against Quorn was due to the strong wind. This led to a discussion amongst some of the other keepers/coaches about how he'll handle anything more than a mild breeze.

I think I'm right in saying Mackay recommended him and Hellings. MM/MA could have thought they were shit and dumped him for it?

Where did you hear this BN?

Babylon

I have a feeling you aren't far off!!!

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Cool. So we need a new keeper and midfielder now:icon_roll I have to say from what I saw of Neilsen I was far from impressed. Hellings I've not seen enough of to comment

Redditch Fox

Cool. So we need a new keeper and midfielder now:icon_roll I have to say from what I saw of Neilsen I was far from impressed. Hellings I've not seen enough of to comment

Yep - looks almost certain that those axed have been held responsible for us bringing in players not deemed to be fit for purpose.

This will be no surprise to those of us who have been profoundly cynical about some of the signings made to date.

Dear oh dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670