Mad Biker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

I can see you lurking!!! Any gossip for us chap?

Hi ya, not "lurking" just reading ! have asked about the Trundle thing, the first he`s heard of the rumour was tonight, thinks it`s very unlikely though, especially if he`s still in contract as a fee would be involved, but as I`ve said before you NEVER know in football, if I hear any more I`ll let you know !

Any early news on tomorrows team or formation.

I favour going back to 4-5-1, using MDV on his own up front and then hoping midfielders will run through to get the goals.

Will have the team news quite early but will be on my way , if someone who`ll be on here pm`s me their mobile I`ll try and text the team early ish for you !

Rich Pickings said:

I favour going back to 4-5-1, using MDV on his own up front and then hoping midfielders will run through to get the goals.

....I ...... :smt067 .........favour........ :smt071 .......stuffing......... :smt021 ..........Burnley....... :smt072

Bouncebackability
2-0 to city.

mad biker said:
Hi ya, not "lurking" just reading ! have asked about the Trundle thing, the first he`s heard of the rumour was tonight, thinks it`s very unlikely though, especially if he`s still in contract as a fee would be involved, but as I`ve said before you NEVER know in football, if I hear any more I`ll let you know !

I think your friend is right MB, I can't see this one being true!

Have a safe trip tomorrow and keep us posted ;-)

Brauny Blue said:
Rich Pickings said:

....I ...... :smt067 .........favour........ :smt071 .......stuffing......... :smt021 ..........Burnley....... :smt072

Bouncebackability
2-0 to city.

So do I! Come on City, we need a performance for our sanity, and nerves! :smt063 (the old archery worked for Robbie Keane in the world cup...saw it and thought why not, it might be lucky)

It'll be a 3-2 defeat tonight. :-(

A dour 0 - 0 would do me very nicely, thank you

And I think that is what we will get

Can you get a 0-0 draw? Surely you already have it at the start of a match and it can only be changed or stay the same. An interesting question that needs answering. Homer, this is by no means a dig at your post - just a question about words.

I don't care anymore - you fickle boneheads.

Joe_Fox said:
Can you get a 0-0 draw? Surely you already have it at the start of a match and it can only be changed or stay the same. An interesting question that needs answering. Homer, this is by no means a dig at your post - just a question about words.

Yes of course you can. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: The 0-0 is one element in a Set of all result possibilities. Now if you have a query like there exists e in S where e = a dull and boring game is played. In that instance you may well return the 0-0 element.

Thus one might reasonably say that we get a 0-0 draw. To some extent it is a question of summantics though this explanation does have a quasi-mathematical basis. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

We will see a goal out of our front two tonight. Connolly has scored a lot in his career, and DeVries wasn't too shabby before joing us...is there a curse? I don't understand how players can be good and then come here and turn to shite. This is a bad example, but we had Blake who did nothing, sent him away to Leeds, and in his only appearance(before getting injured), he scored a goal!!! I don't understand!

Don't want to be harsh Steven, but you really need to go and get yourself a good shag

homer said:
Don't want to be harsh Steven, but you really need to go and get yourself a good shag

lol lol :p :p :D :D :D It's just the way my mind works. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

Yes of course you can. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: The 0-0 is one element in a Set of all result possibilities. Now if you have a query like there exists e in S where e = a dull and boring game is played. In that instance you may well return the 0-0 element.

Thus one might reasonably say that we get a 0-0 draw. To some extent it is a question of summantics though this explanation does have a quasi-mathematical basis. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Its frightening...but not as much as those guys on the jokes forum! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670