Confirmed Transfer Maddison to Spurs

Didn’t realise he was 28… undoubtedly a talented player but he disappeared at the end of the season. If he ever comes back to the KP I wouldn’t boo him, but similarly I wouldn’t clap him either…

We move on.
Wow, I'm staggered. 28 and signing for the countries biggest bottlers.

Seeing him in a Spurs shirt made me think that I bet he won't have an issue getting a regular spot in the England squad now.

Also if Kane stays there, it's a very good move for his England prospects.

I couldn’t care less who he has signed for. All I care about is Leicester City. Yes, he is a very talented player and at times was exceptional for us. But, when it came ti getting us over the line for a Champions League place, and crucially when it came to fighting relegation, he went missing.

No, he isn’t solely responsible for our relegation. He alone did not cause it. And neither did his penalty against Everton. But I hold the likes of him and Tielemans and Evans much more responsible than the likes of Amartey or even Danny Ward. They were just never good enough for Premier League football and no matter how much they tried they didn’t have the capability of dragging us out if the mess we were in. Maddison, Tielemans, and our club captain, had they shown up with the right attitude could and would have helped us stay up. When you’re in a crisis it’s your best players and your so-called leader who are going to get you through it.

I’m glad it’s been done now and we didn’t have another Fofana or Maguire saga all summer. Go and win a few goal of the month contests at Spurs, be a guaranteed starter for England, enjoy the nightlife in London. I don’t wish you well for the reasons stated above. But you’ve moved on now and so can Leicester City.

Hopefully Arsenal sign Rice soon and we can have another confirmed transfer thread for Barnes.

Perfectly suited to a London club really. All those amazing Instagram opportunities.

Goodbye & congratulations on winning nothing ever again. Well, unless he moves.

Now please let Kane move next week & I'll laugh my bollocks off.

Although it saddens me to say it, I think we took that title from them a couple of seasons ago.
Spurs ended up behind ArseNal that season too.

Imagine if we weren't totally wonderful that season and Spurs lost out to Arse right at the end.
Imagine there's no heaven, above us only SkySports
Imagine nothing below us, only Port Vale, Oxford, and Derby.

No, he isn’t solely responsible for our relegation. He alone did not cause it. And neither did his penalty against Everton.

This actually reminds me that there are two big Maddison moments that helped to seal our doom: the missed penalty against Everton and, a few weeks earlier, the back pass against Bournemouth that turned into an assist for Phillip Billing.

I know it's all coulda, woulda shoulda but still...

I couldn’t care less who he has signed for. All I care about is Leicester City. Yes, he is a very talented player and at times was exceptional for us. But, when it came ti getting us over the line for a Champions League place, and crucially when it came to fighting relegation, he went missing.

No, he isn’t solely responsible for our relegation. He alone did not cause it. And neither did his penalty against Everton. But I hold the likes of him and Tielemans and Evans much more responsible than the likes of Amartey or even Danny Ward. They were just never good enough for Premier League football and no matter how much they tried they didn’t have the capability of dragging us out if the mess we were in. Maddison, Tielemans, and our club captain, had they shown up with the right attitude could and would have helped us stay up. When you’re in a crisis it’s your best players and your so-called leader who are going to get you through it.

I’m glad it’s been done now and we didn’t have another Fofana or Maguire saga all summer. Go and win a few goal of the month contests at Spurs, be a guaranteed starter for England, enjoy the nightlife in London. I don’t wish you well for the reasons stated above. But you’ve moved on now and so can Leicester City.

Hopefully Arsenal sign Rice soon and we can have another confirmed transfer thread for Barnes.
Bit harsh to heap blame on Evans, when he was crocked most of the season.

Spurs ended up behind ArseNal that season too.

Imagine if we weren't totally wonderful that season and Spurs lost out to Arse right at the end.
Imagine there's no heaven, above us only SkySports
Imagine nothing below us, only Port Vale, Oxford, and Derby.

I think when he said "took that title from them", he meant the title of "biggest bottlers".

Not a reference to the Premier League title we won as we in no way took that from Spurs since they were never close to getting it (apart from that 30 seconds or so they were top for on the live table)

I think when he said "took that title from them", he meant the title of "biggest bottlers".

Not a reference to the Premier League title we won as we in no way took that from Spurs since they were never close to getting it (apart from that 30 seconds or so they were top for on the live table)
Mini-whoosh coming your way

As Gary Lineker said "at Leicester, talent always finds the door marked Exit".

Never thought the last ten years had changed that, but thought we were bucking the trend and hoped it could continue.

Good luck James, "interesting" club to be joining - hope it goes well for you.

This is a fair and balanced assessment of Maddison. Fabulous talent that provided special moments but those moments often occurred when the pressure was off. Occasionally, Maddison carried the team. More frequently, he went AWOL.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463