Magic Micky does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayvon

Brilliant stuff, the qoutes he serves up on a silver platter are just class:

"It's a magnificent, terrific venue in which to play football and nothing's been left to chance," said Adams.

Shame your teams don't play football micky

"I was the manager at Leicester when we moved from Filbert Street to the Walkers Stadium in 2002 and the Walkers Stadium was state-of-the-art, but I'd say the Arena is even a step on from that.

Oooooo get her!

"Will it be ready in time for the game? I'm not Bob the Builder I'm Micky the manager but as far as I'm concerned, from the football side, it's ready now."

He's third-personing it again

Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/coventry_city/4166336.stm

HAHA! Mickey the Manager - Can you fix it? CAN I F UCK! - Christmas number one IMO.

Madams said:
"Will it be ready in time for the game? I'm not Bob the Builder I'm Micky the manager but as far as I'm concerned, from the football side, it's ready now."

I went past the ground at around 10 last night and they were still working on it, the place is still a building site.

Micky the Manager and his sidekick Matt Heath the Hoofer.
just got to think of one for Scowcroft now

pds said:
Micky the Manager and his sidekick Matt Heath the Hoofer.
just got to think of one for Scowcroft now

Staying with the Bob the builder theme - Scowy the tractor! (well he did play for Ipswich!):icon_lol:

Here's an artists impression of Scowies mole. apparently its ruined his sex life (but mickey doesn't mind...he actually quite likes the attention)

Moleman.jpg

:icon_eek:

admin said:
I went past the ground at around 10 last night and they were still working on it, the place is still a building site.

Spot on. If you saw around the back away from the main road its worse than that. Ive been one of the many drivers delivering the tarmac there over the last few months and, although i havent been this week, the area around the ground was nowhere near ready for fans. I asked a building site worker the chances of it being safe and ready for the first home game and he said 50-50 maybe less.
From what i have heard though is that the inside is ready and they could play a match there tonight if need be

Any one know exactly how the KovSkum deal works, I know that Kov council own the stadium, so is it a straight split 50/50 on the ticket revenue or do the Skummers keep all the gate receipts and pay a flat rent?

What a stupid, meaningless thread this is, Micky, Sticks and Scowy, all who did their best for our club have moved on, WHY CAN`T WE ???

mad biker said:
What a stupid, meaningless thread this is, Micky, Sticks and Scowy, all who did their best for our club have moved on, WHY CAN`T WE ???

we have moved on, but it is the nature of terrace humour, and most of the regular posters on here, to take the piss.
what's the problem?? :102:

it gets my vote for thread of the year^ :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673