Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that's your opinion, it simply highlights why people have such little regard for you.

Thanks for your PM. It never was about money. It's about effort and good faith.

If that's your opinion, it simply highlights why people have such little regard for you.

Thanks for your PM. It never was about money. It's about effort and good faith.

1. I'm heartbroken that a few people on a football forum have such little regard for me. Maybe I should go and take my own life.

2. I made you the same offer last time you said the same thing - about 10 years ago - even though I believe that you are wrong. I always honoured your effort and didn't want you to feel used or sleighted.

3. I used the pm because it has nothing to do with Mahrez.

I'm heartbroken that a few people on a football forum have such little regard for me.

I believe that you are wrong.

Why does neither of these things surprise me?

I used the pm because it has nothing to do with Mahrez.

But then neither did either of the two people either side of him in the picture.

Please note - my last word on the subject although I reserve the right to mention it again in the next decade if either or both of us are still around.

Back to Mahrez.......

I reckon he'll go to Arsenal. Shame he didn't have anywhere near the same season this as he did last. Getting into double figure for either goals or asissts this season wouldve kept his stock really high for a £45M+ transfer imo but now I doubt we'd get more than £35M.

We need to re-invest that wisely, a CB and striker would do nicely! Not to mention a tricky attacking midfielder....

Back to Mahrez.......

I reckon he'll go to Arsenal. Shame he didn't have anywhere near the same season this as he did last. Getting into double figure for either goals or asissts this season wouldve kept his stock really high for a £45M+ transfer imo but now I doubt we'd get more than £35M.

We need to re-invest that wisely, a CB and striker would do nicely! Not to mention a tricky attacking midfielder....
I think it will be less than that. We have seen how considerable his drop in form can be meaning we would be reluctant to force him to stay. If he really wants to go and if Arsenal (or any other club) are committed to not over-pay, I reckon we will be very disappointed by the final figure.

I wouldn't even consider letting him out of his Leicester contract for a sum as small as £35m.

He is on a long contract with no buy out clause. As a consequence we will be able to name our price and if a club wants him enough, they will either have to cough up or **** off.

He is on a long contract with no buy out clause. As a consequence we will be able to name our price and if a club wants him enough, they will either have to cough up or **** off.

I don't think that is our owners style though. If they got Mahrez to stay for another year on the basis that they'd then let him go, they'll honour that irrespective of how bad a deal it is for the club.

My bet is on him going to Arsenal for well under £35m.

I don't think that is our owners style though. If they got Mahrez to stay for another year on the basis that they'd then let him go, they'll honour that irrespective of how bad a deal it is for the club.

My bet is on him going to Arsenal for well under £30-35m.
Also, an unmotivated Mahrez is not a pretty sight. If he wants to go, he's definitely leaving. We may think he's worth fantasy figures after last year but the price is only determined when a deal is struck between the parties based on the current market value

I wouldn't even consider letting him out of his Leicester contract for a sum as small as £35m.

Looks like we will be stuck with him then.

He is on a long contract with no buy out clause. As a consequence we will be able to name our price

Not quite right. For that to be so we actually have to play him regularly. If we don't, and I saw no reason last season why we should, he could then force a move.

should have sold last summer, I personally believe had Gray played all of Mahrez's minutes this season he would have scored and assisted more goals

Reactions: FIF
If that's the truth, then bye bye Riyad. Thanks for the memories of our Premier League winning season. Last season has tarnished your reputation somewhat, however, you'll always be remembered for being part of an unbelievable achievement.
If it's a load of bollox, and you want to stay, then fecking show it. ;)

DBFPWJNXoAA9yfz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469