Making me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

To all the whiney moany 'get CL out' twatty so-called fans of LCFC, just piss off please....

Our position in the league is perilous but not a disaster and certainly not CL's fault at all. In the contrary CL is building a side for the future, playing an attractive style of football with players who will grow with the club, not ponsing old men who don't give a shite...

He has single-handedly turned around players like Gillespie and Gudjonsson and has introduced Maybury, Hughes and De Vries who IMO all look useful players for both now and the future...

Two wins, and we're mid-table, which is precisely where we'd be with Adams if the form had continued, only also with players like Benjamin and Scowcroft, bleeding the coffers dry, with no hope for the long-term.

CL has a long-term plan, if you want to give him stick at the beginning of it and not get behind the lads - then seriously piss off. You're not old enough to appreciate the game....

Rant over. Makes me sick. :evil:

alex said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
de vries - useful player

wheres homer

Were you at Charlton?

if you mean me alex then no i wasnt. lets just say homer isnt too enamoured with our new striker.

i agree with what you are saying - dont have a pop at me :D

Yorkshire Vixen said:
alex said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
de vries - useful player

wheres homer

Were you at Charlton?

if you mean me alex then no i wasnt. lets just say homer isnt too enamoured with our new striker.

i agree with what you are saying - dont have a pop at me :D

Sorry Yorkshire, you're right... where's that bloody Homer...!!!! Can't believe he was at Charlton either....

Looking on a few Charlton forums after the match against them and there were loads of comments about how bad they thought de Vries was, some of them said he was the worst striker they'd seen at their place for years.

webmaster said:
Looking on a few Charlton forums after the match against them and there were loads of comments about how bad they thought de Vries was, some of them said he was the worst striker they'd seen at their place for years.

Sour Grapes?

webmaster said:

Well I thought he worked his socks off and was a continual problem for El Karkouri to be honest!

Were they not there at Upton Park when we lost 2-0 where a win would've sent us up? Tommy Wright had a shocker... We then went on to lose against Blackburn to a dodgy penalty in the Play Off Finals if I remember rightly?

What do yiou think of him Webbo and that performance?

alex said:
webmaster said:

Well I thought he worked his socks off and was a continual problem for El Karkouri to be honest!

Were they not there at Upton Park when we lost 2-0 where a win would've sent us up? Tommy Wright had a shocker... We then went on to lose against Blackburn to a dodgy penalty in the Play Off Finals if I remember rightly?

What do yiou think of him Webbo and that performance?

I thought at Charlton he did his job well - by holding on to the ball and bringing other players into the game, and generally being a nuisance. But I can see where their supporters were coming from, he never looked like he was going to score.

I think de Vries needs more time though, his recent form might be just due to a combination of lack of fitness and low confidence. A few more games and a goal or two and he could be a different player.

I agree, good rant.

dont want C.L. out, i was just in a ****ing bad mood last night, especially around 8.45 pm with the score 2-0!

scared s**tless of relegation again, torquay on a cold tuesday does not appeal!!

i still have the faith, just needs recharging!

Torquay could be relegated to league 2, so you can get that idea out of your head :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669