Man City 4 Leicester 2 - FA Cup 3rd round replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Goals from Gallagher and Dyer not enough to get us a result.

A really good performance.

Well done lads :038:

Re: Man City 4 Leicester 2 (6-4 agg) FA Cup

Agree with Lako who said our second string did really well. So proud and looking forward to the highlights on TV.

Well done boys, you can be proud of yourselves.

If Gally had stayed on, if Vassell had been fit.... who knows.

Well you watched a different match to me. We scored two undeserved goals (for me it wasn't a pen and the second was clearly offside).

Man City were shite and never got out of first gear. We defended very badly.

Could have been a great night but the players weren't up for it at all.

Love the agg score.

Shows how much we need a quality goalscorer for me, mind you didn't have our 2 first choice strikers out there tonight so hopefully we already have them.

Aggregate? Since when was this a two legged game?

After witnessing the shite at Fratton earlier in the season, if anyone had even suggested we'd make Man City work to get passed us in the cup I'd laugh at them. Pleased with our efforts and couldn't really give a shit that we've lost.

Dyer was excellent for me, did himself proud and maybe gives Sven a few problems.

Oakley for me needs to drop down a level now, I don't think he is what we need anymore, although fair play to him for not letting the game run away from us.

Hobbs maybe proving he is a way off the Prem, Bamba for me looks an excellent purchase.

Overall, very happy with the showing.

What can we take from that...

A thoroughly good performance from the lads against a multmillion pound team. We play our football in the right way and have improved greatly under Sven. Thought Bamba and Naughton looked a class act.

Unfortunately, more worrying Wellens and Gallagher both left the field of play with injuries. Hopefully not long term.

bugger, in and out of sleep during this, nothing to do with the entertainment level. More to do with t being 5.40 in the morning.

Played exceptionally well for 30 minutes

Game changed when Gally went off, and fell apart completely when Wellens was subbed. Real shame, 'cos they were there for the beating

Very nice stuff from Bamba, Wellens, Weale, Dyer and Gallagher

Truly awful stuff from Hobbs, Berner, King and Howard, who all stunk the place out

And if anyone can tell me what the point of Matt Oakley is, please write it down and send it straight to Mr Feckin' Useless, 500 Shit Street, Wanktown

Well you watched a different match to me. We scored two undeserved goals (for me it wasn't a pen and the second was clearly offside).

Miserable bastard

Feck me. Glass half full.

Played exceptionally well for 30 minutes

Game changed when Gally went off, and fell apart completely when Wellens was subbed. Real shame, 'cos they were there for the beating

Very nice stuff from Bamba, Wellens, Weale, Dyer and Gallagher

Truly awful stuff from Hobbs, Berner, King and Howard, who all stunk the place out

And if anyone can tell me what the point of Matt Oakley is, please write it down and send it straight to Mr Feckin' Useless, 500 Shit Street, Wanktown

you missed Moussa off the truly awful list

Bottom point according to some

Last edited:
Just back from a reception at the House of Commons so missed it all apart from time added on. Quite relieved we didn't get tonked.

berner poor , howard forgot he was on the pitch, oakley please leave, weale superb as was the majority of the team , well done , now lets do the biz in the league, wonder if heskey is back on the cards after bents move ?

berner poor , howard forgot he was on the pitch, oakley please leave, weale superb as was the majority of the team , well done , now lets do the biz in the league, wonder if heskey is back on the cards after bents move ?

Lets hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670