Man in black (or Cardiff shirt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=217753

Paul Taylor of Hertfordshire is tonights man in the middle.
His assistants will be Paul Martin (Northants) and Sukhdev Thiarra (Bedfordshire).
Mr Taylor was the referee when Cardiff drew 1 - 1 with Wolves on Boxing Day. He is an experienced League referee with some Premiership experience as well. He has taken charge of several City games over the years including a 2 - 1 defeat for City at the Vetch in 1998.
He can be a little card happy. 109 yellows and 8 red cards in 32 games this season and he's been known to caution 7, 8 and even 9 players in a match.

bets on finishing with less than 11?

Naughty Fox said:
http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=217753

Paul Taylor of Hertfordshire is tonights man in the middle.
His assistants will be Paul Martin (Northants) and Sukhdev Thiarra (Bedfordshire).
Mr Taylor was the referee when Cardiff drew 1 - 1 with Wolves on Boxing Day. He is an experienced League referee with some Premiership experience as well. He has taken charge of several City games over the years including a 2 - 1 defeat for City at the Vetch in 1998.
He can be a little card happy. 109 yellows and 8 red cards in 32 games this season and he's been known to caution 7, 8 and even 9 players in a match.

bets on finishing with less than 11?

Show pony. :roll:

3 and a half bookings per match. That's ok.

Just like to say this referee was the worst by far this season.
of all the crap refs we have had this one just took the piss.
his linesmen were just as bad, e.g giving connolly off-side after a blatant back pass(heard that somewhere before).
the free kick for their goal was a joke decision followed by the worst decision of the season sending Dabizas off for a fantastic tackle.
I really cannot help hating referees, some sort of re training system needs to be put in place.

:smt013 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smt005

pds said:
Just like to say this referee was the worst by far this season.
of all the crap refs we have had this one just took the piss.
his linesmen were just as bad, e.g giving connolly off-side after a blatant back pass(heard that somewhere before).
the free kick for their goal was a joke decision followed by the worst decision of the season sending Dabizas off for a fantastic tackle.
I really cannot help hating referees, some sort of re training system needs to be put in place.

:smt013 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smt005

I don't like Dabizas but from where I was it looked like a clean challenge.

The backpass decision was remarkable :smt096

i was right behind the dabizas challenge(not literally) and it was perfect.
hate referees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pds said:
his linesmen were just as bad, e.g giving connolly off-side after a blatant back pass

If that's the one early in the second half when the ball was played in from the left wing, it was definitely offside, and anyone who thinks it wasn't doesn't understand the offside law.

it was a pass that deflected off a defender, still offside.

our goal was also offside.

their goal shouldn't have been a free kick, they ran into our player who was on the floor and dived over him. he could hardly move.

did any1 see the foul throw that he didn't give and he told the player to take it again?

That number 14 was also a cheating bastard

Will we appeal against Dabizas's red card? Looked like a perfectly good tackle to me.

Joe_Fox said:
Will we appeal against Dabizas's red card? Looked like a perfectly good tackle to me.

Not sure we can appeal. It wasn't a straight red and I don't think you can appeal against yellow cards (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!).

I think you can appeal against any red card.

fairbanksh said:
:-( :-( :-(
Cant see the point of this thread. Good team make their own luck. we are seriously crap and in trouble.

I created at 12:30 yesterday informing of the ref.
Told you about finishing with less than 11 men though :wink:

Joe_Fox said:

i hope we dont appeal, when we need points at this time in the season we dont need an idiot pushing people over and diving in for no reason in and around our penalty area. the red card may be a blessing in a poor disguise.

i think ive just about had enough of our greek wonder, the sooner he goes the better

The ref was wrong he did not commit a foal for that red card, but he commited loads of fouls and it was only a matter of time for him to get his second yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669