Man in black (or Cardiff shirt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played a lot better than McCarthy, for the second or third time running (although that's not saying much), but I can't hear anyone calling for him to be booted out of the club

Dabizas and Dublin have played well together at the back - our defence has looked a lot more secure since Heath's not been involved.

Our main problem is defending set pieces, something we've been poor at all season.

webmaster said:
Dabizas and Dublin have played well together at the back - our defence has looked a lot more secure since Heath's not been involved.

Our main problem is defending set pieces, something we've been poor at all season.

Zonal marking for corners and free kicks again on Tuesday

F*ckin' madness

just have to stop giving away stupid free kicks - yeah i know nigh high impossible :roll:

Heard yesterday that we were in for Jamie McCunnie.Captain of the Scotland U 21,plays for Ross County but is out of contract in the Summer.Plays at the back,info came from A Ross County fan or should it be the Ross County fan?

To be fair DF he's only brought in one Scotsman, Hughes.Or do you mean my info is dross?

highland fox said:
To be fair DF he's only brought in one Scotsman, Hughes.Or do you mean my info is dross?

I was more meaning dross from the Scottish leagues rather than Scottish in nationality.

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

I was more meaning dross from the Scottish leagues rather than Scottish in nationality.

Good job DF,The Sassenach Beheading Squad were ready to make their way to Hinckley.

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
:-( :smt097 not today :D

Durham will be round later with a bottle of Blue Nun and his Lionel Richie CD

:lol:

Come on HF, now you are all whizzy on your PC, get yours on there too.

You know we don't have cameras in the Highlands yet but you have to tell everyone don't you DF....

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
:-( :smt097 not today :D

Durham will be round later with a bottle of Blue Nun and his Lionel Richie CD

:lol:

Come on HF, now you are all whizzy on your PC, get yours on there too.

Don't encourage him, for god's sake
He'll post those "special" pictures of Mrs Highland, and then we'll all be upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669