Man Utd's Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashov

Man Utd have signed Celtcis young striker Miller ...And he isnt gunna get a mention this season with VanNistelrooy,Saha,Smith,Forlan or Solskjaer !
Let take him on season long loan :D Better than Bently,Dublin or Joachim
C'Mon MA Kyle & Miller upfront for us next season :wink:

Scowcroft

No chance I'm afraid 'Shov.

Miller is more of a central midfielder anyway, and would be an ideal replacement for Izzet. Fergie rates him highly, and I'm sure he'll get a few games in their first team next season.

alex

He's the player Fergie maybe wants to replace Keane!!! I can't believe he'd let him go out on loan at the moment, probably wants him to wean off Keane's breast for a bit...

alex

For anyone who maybe missed that, it seems I spent my 2000th post describing a grown man suckling off Roy Keane's breasts.

Not quite sure what to make of that...I'm not gay.

Malf

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
He's a defensive midfielder not a striker 'Shov!!!!!!!
To be fair, he has played as a striker for Celtic a few times.
Really? That's weird, I suppose you can get defensive midfielders that can play up front too. Fergie described him as the next Roy Keane so I went on that assumption.

Alex mate, you make me piss.

SilverFox

He also plays on the right of midfield. At least thats where he played for the Republic of Ireland the other week...he was S**t hot and got man of the match!!! Hes also never gonna get loaned out! It would be awesome and i'd be reaching for the kleenex if it were a possibility but in truth I think hes well out of our league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Everton  9
Leicester  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Chelsea  4
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3