Manager Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Stonepark could release a new version for the club to play!

I like it that MA has gave players a curfew and he gets them up at 7am!

I have to say that I agree with Macky. Although a great song and superb video I do not see why we have to have a song on scoring. It's just soooo like, American! (I would agree with cheer leaders like those in the video though!)

Does anyone remember back in the 70's when we scored the kop would sing a song which was de der der, der der der, der der der, de der der der. Der der der der, der der der , der derrrr. I always thought it was the tune from the advert for a carpet cleaner: It beats as It sweeps as It cleans. Or something like that.

I'm tired.

I have to say that I agree with Macky. Although a great song and superb video I do not see why we have to have a song on scoring. It's just soooo like, American! (I would agree with cheer leaders like those in the video though!)

Does anyone remember back in the 70's when we scored the kop would sing a song which was de der der, der der der, der der der, de der der der. Der der der der, der der der , der derrrr. I always thought it was the tune from the advert for a carpet cleaner: It beats as It sweeps as It cleans. Or something like that.

I'm tired.

This one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Army_Goes_Rolling_Along#The_Caisson_Song[

Does anyone remember back in the 70's when we scored the kop would sing a song which was de der der, der der der, der der der, de der der der. Der der der der, der der der , der derrrr.

I remember it. I don't know whether todays supporter would be able to remember all the words though!

OK then, so how about changing the words to something like

Men in blue, men in blue,
We're Allen's Army, who are you?
Allen's Army Goes Rolling Along
Proud of all we have done,
Fighting till the league is won,
Allen's Army Goes Rolling Along.

:tumbleweed:

I'm tired.

Not to be confused with 1001 - which cleaned a big, big carpet for less then half-a-crown!

Yes but can you remember the words to Shake and Vac?

"Shake and Vac - and put the freshness back", are the only ones that come to mind. Were there any others?

[YOUTUBE]I8CTscW3dpI[/YOUTUBE]

"Shake and Vac - and put the freshness back", are the only ones that come to mind. Were there any others?

Sadly I can rember it all

Do the Shake 'n Vac, and put the freshness back
Do the Shake 'n Vac and put the freshness back
When your carpet smells fresh, your room does too
Every time you vacuum, remember what to do
Do the Shake 'n Vac and put the freshness back.

Anorak, Moi?

I remember watching a documentary about adverts once. The woman in the ad (jenny Logan) had the squits the day of the filming and had to keep rushing off to the bog. Apparently there was absolutely nothing fresh about the smells that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669