Post Match Manchester City 1 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just a word of congratulations on the fantastic win at citeh today. I have followed your team since early 60's when they lost the cup final (spurs?) and lost a defender, Chalmers I think, with broken leg. I was 14/15 at the time and I cried buckets for him. Since that day I have followed every result of yours. I am soooo chuffed that you have defied all the odds, and experts, to show the prem how to win against multi million £squads I truly hope you go on to take the title as it would be well deserved. Although you beat us in the tin pot trophy earlier I felt the 4-1 score flattered just a little :) Anyway, all the best.

Hi guys, just a word of congratulations on the fantastic win at citeh today. I have followed your team since early 60's when they lost the cup final (spurs?) and lost a defender, Chalmers I think, with broken leg. I was 14/15 at the time and I cried buckets for him. Since that day I have followed every result of yours. I am soooo chuffed that you have defied all the odds, and experts, to show the prem how to win against multi million £squads I truly hope you go on to take the title as it would be well deserved. Although you beat us in the tin pot trophy earlier I felt the 4-1 score flattered just a little :) Anyway, all the best.
Much appreciated, thank you.

Wow man, cheers. Many memories in that post. Thanks.

Wow, I'm lost for words.

Drinkwater MOTM for me - best performance I've seen from him since he joined. He was just unbelievable!

Hey Shakersboy, great post, welcome.

Strange shit me ode ballers.

An Italian neutral actually asked my cousin (wearing a city shirt) for a selfie today.

Man City fans congratulating outside the ground.

We've been through some shit people, it almost doesn't seem real.

Just the bastard Super Bowl tomorrow then for the similarly improbable Panthers.

I'll age 20 years this weekend.

Im speechless. Getting texts and messages from people all over the world. If the Panthers win tomorrow something will actually break in my mind.

These two teams just make me laugh in hysteria every time they play.

I still don't quite know how I feel about all of this. Somewhere between elation and bewilderment. It's like it's not really happening.

I'm still in shock must have shouted myself horse at the TV.

To his hoarse
To his hoarse
He was saying goodbye to his hoarse
And while he was saying goodbye to his hoarse
He was saying goodbye to his hoarse.

Just the bastard Super Bowl tomorrow then for the similarly improbable Panthers.

I'll age 20 years this weekend.

Im speechless. Getting texts and messages from people all over the world. If the Panthers win tomorrow something will actually break in my mind.

These two teams just make me laugh in hysteria every time they play.

I know nothing about American football, but will be cheering on the Panthers with you!

I watched the game in a Nottingham pub.
Forest fans cheered all our goals!!!
Would we do that if the roles were reversed. Thankfully not.
Just shows they really don't care about us.

Shame Bournemouth don't want to do us any favours today.

That's because their focus is on getting Ozil and Cech to earn me fantasy points.

Reckon they've got that in their minds judging by some of the wasted chances. Hope Arse are this generous to us.

I've decided to read too much into this. City players going out for their warm up, Vardy says "Lovely Northern weather". Man City players come out and look like they'd rather be anywhere else in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566