Post Match Manchester City 1 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going on Facebook and just seeing an endless stream of posts about Leicester.

Pretty incredible seeing as only one of my friends is a Leicester fan!

I'm just absolutely buzzing
Yeah Graz, and there's a load of posts saying 'I want Leicester to win the Premier League because I know my team can't' - we've finally got glory supporters ha ha!

Well this is totally uncharted territory. Who knew that we'd ever be capable of this?

Today, our midfield four were excellent, as was Fuchs. To be honest, Man City were terrible and we've had much sterner tests this season than them. If that's the level of our challengers, it is definitely now ours to lose.

I can't really believe what I'm witnessing. It is way beyond anything I ever thought possible supporting this mediocre club of ours.

It's supposed to be ups and downs. Not ups and ups.

I'm in love with Kante too. Properly head over heels.
Fuchs love in for me. In fact, if my wife wanted to leave me for him, I'd buy the condoms and pull up a chair.

Absolutely amazing. We are not just contenders for the title, we are favorite's. We outclassed our nearest rivals.

Thanks Lawro.

He predicted 2-1 to Big Oil...

Unreal, just completely unreal. It could have been 4-0 or worse for the Gulf States - their consolation at the end will shut them up about their penalty claim.

A reading from the Fifth Book of Thai, Chapter 5 Verses 25 to 29

25. And Claudio said unto his people , follow me and I will lead you to the promised land. And they did follow him, for he had spoken.

26. And the Pellegians from the North appeared unto them saying, we are from Etihad and will assail you for thou art unworthy. We will defeat you and return you to your lands and you will wither and perish like corn that grows on stony ground. For we are mighty and our wealth is great and all must fall before us.

27. And the people looked to Claudio. And Claudio did smile and tell them not to be afraid.

28. Thus Claudio sent forth his Champions. And Huth did smite them and Rhiyad did smite them . And the Pellegians were sore afraid and were cast down and beaten, for they were weak. And they were cowed and did wail and weep mightily. And the Lord turned to Pelleg saying your kind are despised above all the creatures of the earth and thou art banished to the wilderness.

29. Then the Lord did smile down on Claudio saying lead thy people on, for thou art the chosen one.

25. And Claudio said unto his people , follow me and I will lead you to the promised land. And they did follow him, for he had spoken.

26. And the Pellegians from the North appeared unto them saying, we are from Etihad and will assail you for thou art unworthy. We will defeat you and return you to your lands and you will wither and perish like corn that grows on stony ground. For we are mighty and our wealth is great and all must fall before us.

27. And the people looked to Claudio. And Claudio did smile and tell them not to be afraid.

28. Thus Claudio sent forth his Champions. And Huth did smite them and Rhiyad did smite them . And the Pellegians were sore afraid and were cast down and beaten, for they were weak. And they were cowed and did wail and weep mightily. And the Lord turned to Pelleg saying your kind are despised above all the creatures of the earth and thou art banished to the wilderness.

29. Then the Lord did smile down on Claudio saying lead thy people on, for thou art the chosen one.
And **** me, Lo, it came to pass.

Has anyone dared venture into the mongfest that is foxes talk?

I'd love to hear but really am too ... dunno what the word is... to go there.

I'm still in shock must have shouted myself horse at the TV.

Brilliant performance, its really making me laugh how these big clubs were going to turn us over and end our title dreams.

One game of the 3 left, six points in the bag can lose to Arsenal and still be top.

Amazing

#winningthetitlewithhomer

I'm still in shock must have shouted myself horse at the TV.

Brilliant performance, its really making me laugh how these big clubs were going to turn us over and end our title dreams.

One game of the 3 left, six points in the bag can lose to Arsenal and still be top.

Amazing

#winningthetitlewithhomer
You literally turned into a horse?

30. Then the supreme being of the EPL said to Claudio, 'Then Go Forth - '
31. And Claudio sayeth - 'Sod that, we're going for first.'
Here endeth the lesson

I do wonder how many of these performances we can up with.
I am so proud of everyone involved especially the fans.
I would not be supporting the Foxes if it wasn't for my brother who sadly died in July last year.
We can believe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570