Manchester City v Leicester City (3rd round replay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sven - 'Just put the ****er up em'

3-4 win

3-1 HT

Score really doesn't reflect the match. We've done well. Missed Gallagher since he went off.

Why did Gally go off, presumably injured in some way?

Yep, not sure what though. Just pulled up and one straight off.

Booo.... the free kick just got floated in, Hart punched to one of our players outside the box, and the ref blew the whistle! Was a good chance there ;)

Come on Leicester, keep going second half. We can still do it.

I think Waggy will come on for Howard fairly early second half though, we need more pace. And Howard's lost his supply now Gally's off

Man City this, Man City that. From what I can see, Tevez aside, they're a pile of steaming horseshit.

It is only the fact that we're playing far too high up, ignoring runners, playing a lump up front that hasn't touched the ball, and with a captain fantastic that has perfected the art of avoiding getting involved that means we're getting beat.

Forget the names, if we had played well in that first half we'd be ahead. Pity the players are shite tonight.

Yeah.... Man City being 2nd in the league is obviously a fluke..

5 Live commentary is confusing as they keep talking about
"City" when they mean Manchester

Man City this, Man City that. From what I can see, Tevez aside, they're a pile of steaming horseshit.

It is only the fact that we're playing far too high up, ignoring runners, playing a lump up front that hasn't touched the ball, and with a captain fantastic that has perfected the art of avoiding getting involved that means we're getting beat.

Forget the names, if we had played well in that first half we'd be ahead. Pity the players are shite tonight.

My most used phrase in that half.. '**** sake Howard...'

Offered nothing, infact we'd have been better off taking him off the pitch and playing with 10 men.

Half time assessment...

From what I can see Gallagher is a real miss. He delivery/distribution is first class.

Abe has a great engine and is tidy passer but he has to start putting his foot in.

Bamba looks good on the ball and provides some much needed aerial presence.

Dyer is doing himself proud. Great running and a real threat.

Howard is completely out of the game.

Weale great stuff.

Unfortunately, I can see them getting 2/3 more but we are doing ourself proud. Great stuff Sven.

Oh, and **** off ESPN! Are they anti-leics or what. The flaming horseshit eating cockrenchers.

My most used phrase in that half.. '**** sake Howard...'

Offered nothing, infact we'd have been better off taking him off the pitch and playing with 10 men.

The main reason I think this season is going to be a waste is the lack of quality in our squad. First choice 11 should get us promoted but the bench and reserves are full to the brim with utter shite.

**** off Steve McManaman you dirty scouse long haired twat.

Half time assessment...

From what I can see Gallagher is a real miss. He delivery/distribution is first class.

Abe has a great engine and is tidy passer but he has to start putting his foot in.

Bamba looks good on the ball and provides some much needed aerial presence.

Dyer is doing himself proud. Great running and a real threat.

Howard is completely out of the game.

Weale great stuff.

Unfortunately, I can see them getting 2/3 more but we are doing ourself proud. Great stuff Sven.

Oh, and **** off ESPN! Are they anti-leics or what. The flaming horseshit eating cockrenchers.

Good stuff but I'd disagree about Abe. I think he almost gets too close and goes in a bit too quickly. Their players have been turning him inside out all night tonight.

We will definately miss Gally, but even with him Man City seem to have been dealing with corners and such a little better than the other week...

**** off Steve McManaman you dirty scouse long haired twat.

Why? For stating the bleedin obvious that you can't play well for thirty minutes against Man City and then switch off.

Howard, Berner have been spectators, Abe out of his depth but he is up against Tevez. King's got his invisibility cloak on. Hobbs and Moussa look overwhelmed. Weale, Dyer and Wellens have been awesome.

Now Richies's off. Bugger.

Why is Wellens off? Fox Soccer haven't mentioned it (that I've noticed)

Feckin' Oakley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670