Pre Match Manchester City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

hey theres a game soon and no pre match thread? , sounds like most have thrown te towel in, the fat lady is clearing her throat but not yet singing, you just never know, Is it possible for the champions to lose 3 on the trot? Hull and Burnley did ok there so why not us? We all know its going to be defending for 90 minutes but theres always a chance (no matter how small) of a smash and grab. I remember my first trip to this ground a few years back, i travelled with a lot of my Manchester mates but it was me smiling all the way home, i expect a defeat but hoping we avoid a drubbing

hey theres a game soon and no pre match thread? , sounds like most have thrown te towel in, the fat lady is clearing her throat but not yet singing, you just never know, Is it possible for the champions to lose 3 on the trot? Hull and Burnley did ok there so why not us? We all know its going to be defending for 90 minutes but theres always a chance (no matter how small) of a smash and grab. I remember my first trip to this ground a few years back, i travelled with a lot of my Manchester mates but it was me smiling all the way home, i expect a defeat but hoping we avoid a drubbing

You're in that group of "most" then? :icon_lol:

Poor weather leads to the ref announcing the 'Next goal wins' rule is in play - we return with three points and someone's jumper. Horlicks all round in celebration.

Poor weather leads to the ref announcing the 'Next goal wins' rule is in play - we return with three points and someone's jumper. Horlicks all round in celebration.
..and if no goal is scored within 10 minutes of play, the team with most corners win. First time we win a game thanks to our shitty corners.

..and if no goal is scored within 10 minutes of play, the team with most corners win. First time we win a game thanks to our shitty corners.

Who needs goal line tech when the team with the most players can win the vote to see if it crossed the line.

Miracles do happen occasionally, lets see what happens. Keep a tight grip on the match and hope our stars shine bright. Win this and we go into the Hull match with his confidence (not that that has particularly helped us this season!)

Just seen the fixtures for tonight. Potential points for Villa v WBA at home and one or both of Sunderland or Hull will pick up points. If Villa lose, and the other game is a draw I'd say we've got away lightly with out recent run of fixtures

Man City are absolutely shit, no joke, they are shit.

Kompany is shit, Dzeckkooko is wank, that Argentinian old man is worse than Morgan, the manager looks like a knackered old owl and they play in a ****ing gopping kit.

3 points and a reach around from that ugly **** Nasri.

Man City are absolutely shit, no joke, they are shit.

Kompany is shit, Dzeckkooko is wank, that Argentinian old man is worse than Morgan, the manager looks like a knackered old owl and they play in a ****ing gopping kit.

3 points and a reach around from that ugly **** Nasri.

Demichelis?

Totally agree about the kit though.

Proper gutted, thought this was on tonight so going to have to find something else to do this evening now.

Not sure why I'm so disappointed as I'm really not expecting anything from the game!

We've got a great record against Man City at their place in Premier League games.

P3 W3 F5 A0

Two one-goal wins and a 3-0 thrashing. Mark Robins, Robbie Savage, Jordan Stewart, Paul Dickov and Marcus Bent take a bow. Who is going to step forward to keep this record going?

We've got a great record against Man City at their place in Premier League games.

P3 W3 F5 A0

Two one-goal wins and a 3-0 thrashing. Mark Robins, Robbie Savage, Jordan Stewart, Paul Dickov and Marcus Bent take a bow. Who is going to step forward to keep this record going?

I think Konchesky will score all 72 goals that we're going to get tonight.

We will win back to back games with this and then Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566