Post Match Manchester United 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like absolute bedlam outside the etihad. Possibly 5 or even 6 people turning up to show their support

whether or not it's stupid because of covid, outside the king power will be rocking again if we win the FA cup

Only Sheff Utd have had lower xG against us than Man Utd today.

Did Schmeichel make a save? I don't think he did.

I'm still having a hard time seeing Liverpool drop points from their remaining games. I'm sure they will but a leggy Man U, vacationing Palace, Burnley and an already relegated West Brom doesn't seem the sternest of tests.

I'm still having a hard time seeing Liverpool drop points from their remaining games. I'm sure they will but a leggy Man U, vacationing Palace, Burnley and an already relegated West Brom doesn't seem the sternest of tests.

Yanited will shit ‘em on Thursday

Looks like absolute bedlam outside the etihad. Possibly 5 or even 6 people turning up to show their support

whether or not it's stupid because of covid, outside the king power will be rocking again if we win the FA cup

Entitled

So are we in a position where we actually want Chelsea to win tomorrow? Would that take some sting out of our game with them next week?

So are we in a position where we actually want Chelsea to win tomorrow? Would that take some sting out of our game with them next week?
Nah they can lose, then if we draw with them, we just need to equal their result on the final day when they have one eye on the CL final.

Chelsea are our human shield at the moment.

They’ve got a total of 5 points from those four so far this season, they’re still wank, chill out

I do. I want Chelsea to win tomorrow and Liverpool to lose Thursday.

That would mean Chelsea will do a full rotation against us next week and we can both play it out without pressure. As I said previously, a friendly draw would suit us both.

I want the Spurs game to be a fecking massive celebration where we parade the FA Cup and our Champions League place before kick off, during the match and afterwards. The players can play full on pissed for all I care, just rub it into Kane and Alli's faces.

That would mean Chelsea will do a full rotation against us next week and we can both play it out without pressure. As I said previously, a friendly draw would suit us both.

I want the Spurs game to be a fecking massive celebration where we parade the FA Cup and our Champions League place before kick off, during the match and afterwards. The players can play full on pissed for all I care, just rub it into Kane and Alli's faces.

I agree, I think. Especially the last bit.

So Everton, West Ham and Liverpool can still overtake us if they win their remaining 4 (Everton) or 3 (West Ham, Liverpool) games and we lose to Chelsea and Spurs, right?
Need 1 more point. 3 if Liverpool win Thursday against United.

You mean Jack Sparrow.

So Everton, West Ham and Liverpool can still overtake us if they win their remaining 4 (Everton) or 3 (West Ham, Liverpool) games and we lose to Chelsea and Spurs, right?
Need 1 more point. 3 if Liverpool win Thursday against United.
Liverpool have 4 games to play.

To guarantee it, as things stand, we need 4 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566