Manchester United debt hits ?716m!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're prepared for clubs like Scarborough and Fisher Athletic and Halifax Town to go out of business just so that the Premier League is negligibly more entertaining?

Edit: And don't say the two aren't related. They are.

If i could have stopped those teams going bust i would of, i assure you it wasnt anything to do with me!

All im saying is that if there is one good thing to be taken from the financial meltdown of the football leage then its that the big investors came in and bridged the gap between Manchested United and the rest of the league. Growing up in the 90's it felt like the top 4 was just a top 1 and i hated that. (and this was long after football finance had already spiralled out of control)

If i could have stopped those teams going bust i would of,

But there is something you could have done. You (and others) like you could have gone to see your local team instead of staying at home and watching ManYoo on the TV.

Nobody can say that it's nothing to do with them. It's everybody's fault.

But there is something you could have done. You (and others) like you could have gone to see your local team instead of staying at home and watching ManYoo on the TV.

Not mine! (life is much too short to spend watching Man U on television)

Boc ?

Iv had a season ticket with City since i was old enough to go ! I used to go to as many mid-week Nuneaton games as i could and I even started going up to watch Birmingham & WBA when City wernt playing on a Saturday.

Im not an armchair supporter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670