Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is made for Vardy. Bring on Kingy second half! 45 mins (plus the obligatory 8 mins OT injury time!) to make history. Come on you Foxes :D

ChYBOizW0AAtLv8.jpg

Vardy is a real loss in this. What a twat for getting himself sent off. An admirable performance so far though, we can do it today!

Brilliant Wes! Come on City - we can do this - Utd are becoming frustrated - Fellani/ Rooney already loosing it a bit.

Brilliant Wes! Come on City - we can do this - Utd are becoming frustrated - Fellani/ Rooney already loosing it a bit.

Really should have been so long Marouane for those elbows like

Indeed, this match is made for Vardy.

But we've come back into it and you can't really call who will go on to win this.

Should have been a penalty for me as well.

Do we need to change it?

Ranieri did a terrific job in that first half. We were short on our right side because of Mahrez so he moved Schlupp over there and Okazaki onto the left with Mahrez in the centre. When things settled down, he moved them back.

I don't like our balance on that big, wide pitch. We're carrying our two forwards who aren't making an impact.

Albrighton for Okazaki to play on the right with Mahrez in the middle please.

Indeed, this match is made for Vardy.

But we've come back into it and you can't really call who will go on to win this.

Should have been a penalty for me as well.
Looking at the replay it is a stonewall penalty.

To be fair though the ref has had an excellent game.

Squished in a pub, but when we scored it was amazing and almost made me cry. My stomach is churning something awful.

Franck Rolling posted a picture of himself as a City player with the caption 'Come on Leicester'. Love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669