Mandaric Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hear MM saying to Chief Inspector Forestfan in the interview room "Listen Mr Policeman, you are just going to have to trust me on this one"

This is seriously worrying, shit it also gives some ammo for the Covscum retards to sing at us.

As previously seen I haven't got a flamming clue with this kind of stuff but the point stands that Leicester City is a limited company thereby different from Mr.Mandaric and his associated money which is the very thing in the spotlight here.

And my point still stands that if the club is relying on MM to continue putting money into the club for day to day running, we could be in a mess.
If we're relying on bank overdrafts the banks could get nervous and withdraw this facility.

Re: Never a dull moment at LCFC..... - Milan Mandaric arrested

Nope.
Channel 4; BBC; Today FM and Newstalk 106, off the top of me head.

was some bloke on sky sports about 6 o'clock announced it was for money laundering and they knew which clubs it relates to but none were willing to comment

Not surprised he has been released. There is only so long you can be held without charge.

He may have been given police bail or alternatively there may be no charge at this time.

go and talk to him then you daft goat i'm sure he wouldnt ignore a city fan.:002:

How about the tax man?*

[disclaimer]Not to suggest that he has ingnored the tax man in any way. And whilst investigations into any wrongdoing are concluded Milan is an innocent man. Innocent Innocent innocent!:icon_bigg[/disclaimer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00