Mandaric: Hero or Villian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

He buys the club without spending any of his own money. His only expenses to date are on the due diligence.

Net transfers and wages paid out to date have been financed by LCFC and not him. He is not liable for any of it. It is effectively the clubs debt.

He backed Kelly and then dumped him. He appointed Worthington and the dumped him. He appointed Allen and then dumped him. He appointed Mackay and then dumped him. All inside 6 months. The cost of all these decisions are again going to be part of the growing debt he controls.

Players have been brought in for trials and permanently by MM or MA or DM. There appears to be no policy on transfers. Nobody knows who makes these decisions. Many of the players we have signed this summer have never been seen by the Manager or Owner.

In terms of the MA debacle, he made it clear that MA was the outstanding candidate and that he had taken time and much advice in making the decision. At no point has he allowed MA to manage the football side of the club. He has managed to make the club a total laughing stock that no manager with any self respect would touch with a barge pole.

Frankly Mr Mandaric, so far you've been a huge disappointment.

neither at the moment.

He buys the club without spending any of his own money. His only expenses to date are on the due diligence.

Net transfers and wages paid out to date have been financed by LCFC and not him. He is not liable for any of it. It is effectively the clubs debt.

He backed Kelly and then dumped him. He appointed Worthington and the dumped him. He appointed Allen and then dumped him. He appointed Mackay and then dumped him. All inside 6 months. The cost of all these decisions are again going to be part of the growing debt he controls.

Players have been brought in for trials and permanently by MM or MA or DM. There appears to be no policy on transfers. Nobody knows who makes these decisions. Many of the players we have signed this summer have never been seen by the Manager or Owner.

In terms of the MA debacle, he made it clear that MA was the outstanding candidate and that he had taken time and much advice in making the decision. At no point has he allowed MA to manage the football side of the club. He has managed to make the club a total laughing stock that no manager with any self respect would touch with a barge pole.

Agree with all of that. Well said.

For me (currently) : Villian (if he appoints Roder then I will move him to Peter Taylor type status)

Agree with all of that. Well said.

For me (currently) : Villian (if he appoints Roder then I will move him to Peter Taylor type status)

agreed, would be terrible

I fully appreciate MM for coming in as we would be almost certainties for relegation without him this season. However, I am not pleased about his decision making at present. I am appalled by the decision to sack MA.

The new players not getting paid then?

based on what exactly>

Kelly he supported to give him a chance. Worthington was only ever part time, he made that clear. Don Mackay he realised his mistake and took action. Nobody knows why with MA yet.

Why should we know who makes the transfer decisions? Are you an insder expert at other clubs and are intimately familiar with their workings?

In terms of the MA debacle, he made it clear that MA was the outstanding candidate and that he had taken time and much advice in making the decision. At no point has he allowed MA to manage the football side of the club.
Rumour and speculation

He has managed to make the club a total laughing stock that no manager with any self respect would touch with a barge pole.
Bet you we have one soon enough

For saving the club from a similar fate to Leeds he is firmly in my hero book.

OOOH quick turn it into a poll, please we really, really need this to be a poll.

Hero....now Villian. I'd rather have no money and a good manager than loads of money and a shit manager!

Where precisly do you think the club would be without him? In grave danger of joining are friends from Nottingham in League 1 thats where. Im as gutted about Allen going as the next man but this is Milans disco and he'll dance to whatever tune he wants to.

That would be villain. I've even had to change my avatar and sig!

Where precisly do you think the club would be without him? In grave danger of joining are friends from Nottingham in League 1 thats where. Im as gutted about Allen going as the next man but this is Milans disco and he'll dance to whatever tune he wants to.

I am not happy with his decision to sack MA2 - but then again I do not know all of the facts and what really went on and will reserve my judgement until they come to light (if they ever do).

We are Milan's plaything and investment and he can do what he likes. That was and is the price of him saving us.

I might be wrong but I think MA probably wanted shot of Mckay and that was the start of the MM, MA rift.

Then you're an idiot. Sorry

?? A good manager can make ordinary players look good...improve them to be better players..a good team spirit....success!! Whereas a shit manager can spend all the money he wants (Peter Taylor) and not be able to manage a team

I know that. That's why I asked the question. I'm in two minds as to whether the man is good for us. The positives have been said to death. The negatives were in need of an airing at this point.

Let's face facts, for a man who has been here 6 months and came in with a right old fan fare of good wishes, he's not half made a bloody mess of things so far.

It's hard to decide either way without knowing all the facts. I just pray to god that this works out in a positive way in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669