Mandaric: Hero or Villian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Cyprus. :039:

Got not a lot to say until the facts are out. Would prefer none of the usual suspects as far as the managers are concerned, would be happy with Jewell.

We are certainly not bored with MM in charge...

Is that another spelling of Balar?

Irish gods are proper vicious fecks. I read up a bit on them after reading too much Slaine in 2000AD.

It probably is.
Synonymous with evil, but not quite as much so as YHVH who, as you know, is the Irish God of choice.

I'm still fuming about the whole affair.

You can call me a bad fan if you wnat but its my opinion and I am exercising my right to express it.

Milan can kiss my arse.:mad:

If the increased budget for players is coming from the club it means one of 3 things.

Either the clubs turnover has signficantly increased to pay for this, MM has refinanced current debt to free up cashflow probably himself as garuantor, MM himself is lending the club money or maybe he is borrowing from elsewhere again with himself as garuantor.

Whatever it is we wouldnt have been spending this kind of money under the old regime, MA wouldnt have even joined and we would still likely have kelly at the helm.

Season Tickets,New Sponsor,Walkers naming rights,Jako,New Jersey sales.
All is financing this Not Mandaric.His money is still in his pocket till 2010.I bought into
His 1 dream 1 team by buying two season tickets.Went to the Blackpool game and seen there was improvement with the team.Things are on the up I say then Big heads lets his EGO get in the way of logic.....

Big fool me....then he starts the proccess again.........When will it stop.

Villian

"They (the fans) are going to have to trust me. I have done it in their interests.

"I have been criticised but I do what is best for the club. It is not about what is happening in 24 hours it is about what happens this season and the seasons to come. You have got to do what you have got to do.

"The club was not moving forward as quickly as I wanted so I had to make a change. I believe it is the right decision to make in moving the club forward and getting on with business."

I trust him. Hero

Season Tickets,New Sponsor,Walkers naming rights,Jako,New Jersey sales.
All is financing this Not Mandaric.His money is still in his pocket till 2010.I bought into
His 1 dream 1 team by buying two season tickets.Went to the Blackpool game and seen there was improvement with the team.Things are on the up I say then Big heads lets his EGO get in the way of logic.....

Big fool me....then he starts the proccess again.........When will it stop.

Villian

not at the Blackpool match I was at then. We were awful FFS!

?? A good manager can make ordinary players look good...improve them to be better players..a good team spirit....success!! Whereas a shit manager can spend all the money he wants (Peter Taylor) and not be able to manage a team

I'd rather have money and a good manager, is that allowed?

I'd like to remind people of this time last year. A guy called Niall Quinn - the new chairman at Sunderland. He managed the team for about 6 games and steered them to the bottom of the fizzy. Attendances were rock bottom and he was a VILLAN! Appointed by pure fluke Roy Keane as manager and the rest is history. What would you say about Naill now? HERO? Lets not be too fickle guys.......

I'd like to remind people of this time last year. A guy called Niall Quinn - the new chairman at Sunderland. He managed the team for about 6 games and steered them to the bottom of the fizzy. Attendances were rock bottom and he was a VILLAN! Appointed by pure fluke Roy Keane as manager and the rest is history. What would you say about Naill now? HERO? Lets not be too fickle guys.......

Here here!! Well said. Where has all the doom and gloom come from? I read some posts of a couple of weeks ago and Allen was getting panned for the game against Blackpool and the dibacle with Jimmy Floyd!! Lets face it, we don't care who the manager is if our team is winning.

If Glen Roeder comes in and wins 10 games on the bounce, are you telling me we will still be saying we still don't want him?? If Paul Jewell comes in and loses his first 10 games, what then?? More of these forums saying what a shit decision it was!!

Leicester City are in a great position - loads of new players, a new owner with money and vision, lets just get behind the team and judge any new manager, not on his history, but on the one thing we all care about, performances and results. I rest my case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669