Mandaric interview on BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to losing weight is keep your trap shut and stop shovelling in food and beer.

Gyms are for bored people with trillions of spare hours or saddos. Some people also go there to get fit, but not lose weight.

I've never seen a fat or big boned skeleton and they never do any excercise, the only thing that can contribute to their weight loss is that the owner of said skeleton and stopped shovelling food into his/her gob

nice one pal!

hope you achieve you goals!

have you set targets for each month/week? i found it easier that way!

Cheers ...

Not really, just taking week by week. I'm recording everything i eat on a sheet, as i see the doctor every 2 weeks to make sure my blood pressure etc are ok. It'l be a long 5 months, but because i'm bigger than your average fella, I should lose a shed load in that time.

The key to losing weight is keep your trap shut and stop shovelling in food and beer.

Gyms are for bored people with trillions of spare hours or saddos. Some people also go there to get fit, but not lose weight.

I've never seen a fat or big boned skeleton and they never do any excercise, the only thing that can contribute to their weight loss is that the owner of said skeleton and stopped shovelling food into his/her gob
:icon_lol:
thats why i joined! finish work at 12 noon:038:

although im pleased i joined i have lost weight and proud of the fact that i have! Execpt i now have to new jeans etc. as even with a belt they are loose

BBC Annouce Delay

Mandaric's Foxes takeover delayed

Milan Mandaric's £25m takeover of Leicester is close to completion, but the official announcement has been delayed until next week.
The former Portsmouth owner hoped to have tied up the loose ends on the deal before their game against Birmingham.

But it appears there are still legal complications to be ironed out before the change of ownership can be agreed.

It is thought an official announcement confirming the deal may not be made until next Thursday.

Last edited:
This "announcement" that will be made, there is no guaranteeing that it will be to say he is in ownership, it may just be to say that the bid has been submitted? There may be delays beyond next Thursday

I lost the will to live ages ago. I just wish they would stfu and get on with it.

Wake me up when It's all sorted

:015: :015: :015: :015:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673