Mandaric interview on BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they had been told it was in the post/with couriers last night, then there would be something to support in writing today.

But they said that there was 'little chance of it being supported yesterday'.'Little chance' suggests that there was a bid to support yesterday...

how can that be the case if the trust said last night that the bid was not in yet?

How can you supprot something and how can there be little chance of supporting something if you haven't had the proposal yet?

Sorry if this is confusing and I am reading too much into it, it just looks like the trust isn't being truthful.

I really can't take anymore of people adding 2+2 together and making -54646.2161/18848*69

headbang.gif
images

They didn't actually say that but they intimated that there was a 50/50 chance of their being enough support for the bid today...albeit an outside one

Weren't they answering a post asking if there would be enough shareholder backing by Saturday though? Not today.

He said this and then she said something alse and they denied it and then someone else issued a statement to say the the original denial had now been retracted but that a new denial had now been prepared and would be issued once there was something else to deny.

But perhaps that information had been seen yesterday prior to being published tomorrow although some bloke connected with the club said he seen it weeks ago and that it was in the papers and so it must be true

Yeah but, no but, yeah but

FFS I'M FED UP WITH IT ALL. Please Please Please can someone official either put up or shut up.

(Right, now where did I put that darkened room)

6 of one, half a dozen of the other (please)

basically it will keep being delayed till we all die of old age!..
how long can it take?

What could have gone wrong now to put it back a week! I thought MM said all DD was done!!!

between nearly 12:00 last night and when they posted earlier today?

They said in their post yesterday there was no bid, yet today they say that 'yesterday there was little chance' of the bid getting the necessary written support...

I'm confused, it looks like they aren't being 100% truthful.

Sorry to clarify

We meant chances of the bid document being circulated & shareholders responding in writing before Saturday.

The comment 50/50 wasn't meant to be % backing it.

Anyway, all change, as RL reported tonight, we won't get the document until early next week now.... delays on MM's side of things.

Sorry to clarify

We meant chances of the bid document being circulated & shareholders responding in writing before Saturday.

The comment 50/50 wasn't meant to be % backing it.

Anyway, all change, as RL reported tonight, we won't get the document until early next week now.... delays on MM's side of things.

Are you aware of the reasons for the delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669