Mandaric interview on BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
In, but being fine-tuned, I believe they said.
How can it be in but being fine tuned. I thought MM was the only one that could fine tune it, in which case it would be out, not in :102:

Unless of course the board are taking out the bits they don't like and putting in bits they do with a view to returning it to MM for approval.

To me, this all seems to be the wrong way round

Last edited:
Lets get this straight...

He put his first bid in
He took his first bid out
In
Out
In
Out

but has he yet shaken it all about?

How can it be in but being fine tuned. I thought MM was the only one that could fine tune it, in which case it would be out, not in :102:

Unless of course the board are taking out the bits they don't like and putting in bits they do with a view to returning it to MM for approval.

To me, this all seems to be the wrong way round

I would guess it's both parties taking bits out and putting bits in. As I said in an earlier post, I believe the board are trying to give MM the best chance of winning over the shareholders, and if that means rejigging the bid to try to ensure approval so be it. The last thing anyone wants is a bid to go in that will be refused by the shareholders.

I would guess it's both parties taking bits out and putting bits in. As I said in an earlier post, I believe the board are trying to give MM the best chance of winning over the shareholders, and if that means rejigging the bid to try to ensure approval so be it. The last thing anyone wants is a bid to go in that will be refused by the shareholders.
That's the whole problem with this process. We are now at the stage when I feel the fans should be told of proceedings. Whilst I'm certain you are right, after all it can be the only realistic scenario, we are still left guessing.

There is the understandable argument that customers shouldn't be in on the details of it's suppliers takeover. However, the customers are now getting very, very restless and impatient, and when the supplier isn't supplying it's customers with goods of merchantable quality, the customers should be given an explanation.

Last edited:
That's the whole problem with this process. We are now at the stage when I feel the fans should be told of proceedings. Whilst I'm certain you are right, after all it can be the only realistic scenario, we are still left guessing.

There is the understandable argument that customers shouldn't be in on the details of it's suppliers takeover. However, the customers are now getting very, very restless and impatient, and when the supplier isn't supplying it's customers with goods of merchantable quality, the customers should be given an explanation.

The takeover code and confidentiality agreements mean that neither party are supposed to say a dickie bird - sorry Melts, we'll have to continue living on conjecture, rumour and downright lies for now.;)

"I'd like to get it done one way or the other as this is not what I anticipated.

I have a very real fear that we have ballsed this up and will find out on Saturday

LOved what he says here to be honest. Makes great reading for our club. Kelly IS a great coach, he says it all there. Come on MM.....I like MM. Fact.

LOved what he says here to be honest. Makes great reading for our club. Kelly IS a great coach, he says it all there. Come on MM.....I like MM. Fact.

Is that Mammary Mammary?:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670