Mandaric interview on BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers FT.

What do you think the chances are of the deal being completed by Saturday?

Changes by the day & depends what you term "completed"

If you mean sufficient no of shareholders give written backing to the deal

- yesterday would have said little chance
- today chances improved but still 50/50 at best.

ft using your 8ball, what are the chances we will beat fulham.

i cant fecking sleep im well excited now. plus ive not had my good night wank

so in human speak "OH GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!"

ft using your 8ball, what are the chances we will beat fulham.

i cant fecking sleep im well excited now. plus ive not had my good night wank

WANKING realises the symptoms and chemicalsm needed for sleep i just watched jess simpson film so that should give me enough ammo to fall straight to sleep. = milan

Time for a revolution

so it still wont be done anytime soon then?:frown:

Trust how can you have posted last night that you have not recieved the bid yet today you say or rather intimate that nearly 50% of the shareholders have given written confirmation...

Anyone else confused?

Trust how can you have posted last night that you have not recieved the bid yet today you say or rather intimate that nearly 50% of the shareholders have given written confirmation...

Anyone else confused?

about what ;)

I do as well cos Milan said that It could be done before the weekend?

Anyone else confused?

Where do they say that?

Where do they say that?

They didn't actually say that but they intimated that there was a 50/50 chance of their being enough support for the bid today...albeit an outside one

They didn't actually say that but they intimated that there was a 50/50 chance of their being enough support for the bid today...albeit an outside one

I would guess it means the bid was received between the two posts.

between nearly 12:00 last night and when they posted earlier today?

They said in their post yesterday there was no bid, yet today they say that 'yesterday there was little chance' of the bid getting the necessary written support...

I'm confused, it looks like they aren't being 100% truthful.

between nearly 12:00 last night and when they posted earlier today?

They said in their post yesterday there was no bid, yet today they say that 'yesterday there was little chance' of the bid getting the necessary written support...

I'm confused, it looks like they aren't being 100% truthful.

Maybe the bid was not in at 12.00 last night, but they had been told the bid would be with them today.

Hence earlier in the day they thought there was no chance, but at 12.00 last night they thought there was a 50/50 chance as the bid would be submitted today.

But why would they comment yesterday that there was little chance of the bid getting the necessary written support?

If the bid had not been recieved yesterday as they said last night then there would be absolutely no chance of it getting the necessary support because there would be no bid to give written support to.

So why then was there a little chance of it getting full support yesterday? How can something that doesn't allegedly exist be supported in writing?

But why would they comment yesterday that there was little chance of the bid getting the necessary written support?

If the bid had not been recieved yesterday as they said last night then there would be absolutely no chance of it getting the necessary support because there would be no bid to give written support to.

So why then was there a little chance of it getting full support yesterday? How can something that doesn't allegedly exist be supported in writing?

But if they had been told it was in the post/with couriers last night, then there would be something to support in writing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669