Mandaric to quit Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

According to the People...Mandaric wants to sell his shares in Leicester and takeover Portsmouth again.

According to the People...Mandaric wants to sell his shares in Leicester and takeover Portsmouth again.

Is he missing being surrounded by passionate supporters?

Hasn't offered the most convincing defence against tax-dodging either...

And Mandaric added: "Of course, I am surprised if there is any kind of charge.

"I co-operated with the authorities in giving the facts and evidence. As far as I am concerned there is no wrong doing by Harry or myself.

"If they are talking about this investment in Monaco it was done away from football, just between two friends - Harry and Milan - and not between manager and chairman. It was done away from the club, away from England."

I actually think that Mandy is fed up at Leicester and there may be some truth in this.

Here we go again!

Why would Mandy be fed up with Leicester? He had a three year plan to get Leicester back to the Premiership, which as it stands currently is not out of reach. Should he meet his own expectation, then selling when the Foxes are in the Prem would make him a lot more money than should he sell now.

I am more concerned that it appears there is set to be a charge of tax avasion brought against him.

It's already been announced that Harry Redknapp will face charges in connection with the same transaction.

Just don't see or hear from as much as we used to, I think he is losing interest.

He had more reason to be in the media before as we were being hounded by crap managers. He does not need to be in the spotlights to show his interest.
Lako doesn't go to the matches but it does not mean his interest in the club has dropped does it?

He had more reason to be in the media before as we were being hounded by crap managers. He does not need to be in the spotlights to show his interest.
Lako doesn't go to the matches but it does not mean his interest in the club has dropped does it?
When did I ever say anything about his interests in the club dropping? Yawn.

Its not me saying here we go again!

No - but it is you who is reporting that Mandaric is wanting to sell Leicester and that's the only bit that could be of any possible interest to us. Where he would go afterwards is of no concern at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669