Mandaric to quit Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

So let me get this straight. Milan, in his quest to be the owner of a Premiership club, is about to swap his interest in a club that has a chance of being promoted, and retake the reigns of a club that has more than a passing chance of being relegated.

Ok, good, I'm glad I've squared that one up.

Chrysalis

I think its no secret MM wants out, NP saying he must sell to buy and those rich americans who came to visit are 2 clear signs he wants out.

Darth Vodka

it 73% around the corner

Joe_Fox

NN Fox

Been away for a while. Glad to see that the quality of the threads hasn't changed!! MM bought in to the club because he saw a possible profit not because he was a life-long fan, as such he will always be linked with a move away, so nothing to get excited about there. At the moment he could probably buy Portsmouth for the price of a bag of sherbert. As a businessman, if MM thinks he sees a deal he'll take it. Live with it.

Redditch Fox

Been away for a while. Glad to see that the quality of the threads hasn't changed!! MM bought in to the club because he saw a possible profit not because he was a life-long fan, as such he will always be linked with a move away, so nothing to get excited about there. At the moment he could probably buy Portsmouth for the price of a bag of sherbert. As a businessman, if MM thinks he sees a deal he'll take it. Live with it.

Surely, there should be a health warning about you talking a bit of sense on this forum.

I'll put it just slightly more bluntly - the stuff about MM losing interest as if he was once a committed City fan is nonsense. Kids sugugesting that they have a take on the current mindset of MM is pretentious drivel.

When MM gets the right deal - he will sell up. Same as if NP gets a better offer, he will probbly leave at that point.

In the meantime lets enjoy a bit of comparative success for a change without the childish nonsense.

cazlcfc

Well they have just spoke to him on the football phone in,and he said the paper talk is nonsense and he is not going nowhere,so looks like more paper rubbish

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Well they have just spoke to him on the football phone in,and he said the paper talk is nonsense and he is not going nowhere,so looks like more paper rubbish
Lets be honest he isn't going to announce that he is leaving or wants to leave on a phone in is he.

slyfox

Quality of thread?

Now what would that be? Could you please tell me what threads are allowed to be posted and what aint.

This a Football forum right,so the new rules are do not post any speculation,rumour,here say,paper talk..nothing...because its a crap post.

So in future what sort of quality thread are you looking for...so i know not to upset to many people on here.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Who's hair is in the bucket though?

That sentence would only work if 'hair is in the bucket' is somebody's name.
I don't know of anybody by that name, therefore I'm unable to tell you who he is.

I could've just written QED, but there's even less chance of you understanding that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669