Speculation Mandaric to sell Sheff Weds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of an article published in the media on Tuesday morning, Sheffield Wednesday chairman Milan Mandaric has issued the following statement:

I am aware of the story published today and as a result feel it is appropriate to address this situation with our supporters.

I have always been honest and transparent and I can say I have never met or spoken to the people named in this article. I was as surprised as everybody else to see the story but I cannot control what is written or said in the media.

What I am never surprised about is the fact that a fantastic club such as ours attracts media attention such as this. We are heading in the right direction on the pitch as our improved position in the league indicates and off the field, we have a strong, football-based infrastructure and organisation, make no mistake about that. The progress we have made in such a short space of time has taken a lot of hard work and is there for everyone to see.

Of course, I am flattered, because this is not the first story of its kind and I am sure it will not be the last. Let me tell you that I am 100 per cent committed to Sheffield Wednesday but if the right person or persons come along who can take this club further forward, I would stand aside.

I have done that at my previous clubs and I would do the same here. One thing is for sure, when my time does come to step aside at Sheffield Wednesday, I will leave this club in much better shape than when I came here last December.

But I can completely assure you that until that day comes, my focus is here and my heart is at Hillsborough. I want to and will be open with our supporters - Sheffield Wednesday is an iconic brand in the football world and, as always, every decision I make will continue to be in the best interests of our club.

Mandaric would sell his grandmother if he'd make a few quid on the deal.

7609.jpg

The woman in the story. As she was in her prime and as she was a few years ago.

I like it when Mandaric claims to be open, transparent and honest. Now that he's ****ed off out of Leicester, that is.

I deleted it and put it on the speculation manager thread as thats where I thought I was posting it. There is already a load of crap on there and I thought I would stick some of the stupid rumours all together and hope that this Roy Keane one is just as stupid. I HOPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669