Manure and Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO people saying the united fans deserve it or agreeing with what the police did is a disgrace. maybe you should realise that these pathetic police thugs see the united contingent as ENGLISH not just man u fans.

IMO people saying the united fans deserve it or agreeing with what the police did is a disgrace. maybe you should realise that these pathetic police thugs see the united contingent as ENGLISH not just man u fans.

I agree with you lako. But I would like to say, the fans knew exactly what the police are like, so to charge the barrier to get at the Roma fans is just daft and throwing things is just stupid. Why couldn't they just behave instead of kicking off? That said, being beaten round the head until your gushing blood it totally wrong and going far too far.

I agree with you lako. But I would like to say, the fans knew exactly what the police are like, so to charge the barrier to get at the Roma fans is just daft and throwing things is just stupid. Why couldn't they just behave instead of kicking off? That said, being beaten round the head until your gushing blood it totally wrong and going far too far.

It is hard to not react when the roma fans are throwing bottles at you constantly.

It is hard to not react when the roma fans are throwing bottles at you constantly.

True. But It gets me how sky sports keep saying that the manure fans were impecable and did nothing, I think you will find they kicked off aswell. But still shouldnt have been beaten half to death, afew arrests here and there.

Has anyone seen the clip Sky are showing of the police chief? He's totally lost control of his men, screaming at them to stop, the police were obviously up for the fight and nothing was going to stop them.

Couldn't give a flying **** bollock about scum and it's fans. I hope they all rot in hell

Total bollux that Lako. Trouble with United fans is certain where ever they go, always has been and always will be. First Lille now Roma?

If they are being taunted by away fans, surely the brightest thing to do is go in the opposite direction if they are not after trouble.

I have been to a lot of matches in Italy and seen a lot opf trouble, but never got involved...

title race blown wide open again now-can chelsea pip united especially with the game at stamford bridge still to come

Hope not,not keen on either but I just prefer Man Utd.Its still a 4 pooint gap really when you consider the goal difference

title race blown wide open again now-can chelsea pip united especially with the game at stamford bridge still to come

Would be great if it happened - not that I'm a fan of either club, but to see the faces of all those bookies who paid out on Manure in January..... :081:

it'd be funnier than newcastle pissing up a 12 pt lead. cos man utd are so cocky and theyve been top ALL SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669