Marc Bircham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
sheffield_fox said:
I saw him play in the league cup here at blunt lane and he had a superb game.

He's good isn't he? Whenever i've seen him he has looked good, great passer of the ball.

His distribution is very good. He could land the ball on a sixpence if there was such a thing.

There was such a thing. We used to get those and threepences in out Christmas puddings at school. :wink:

There isn't such a thing now though, I'm talking about now, not then.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
sheffield_fox said:

He's good isn't he? Whenever i've seen him he has looked good, great passer of the ball.

His distribution is very good. He could land the ball on a sixpence if there was such a thing.

Don't cunfuse our older members, lazzer, with the decimal system. :wink:

Steven said:
We used to get those and threepences in out Christmas puddings at school. :wink:

:shock:
you used to get thrupenny bits in your christmas puddings. :wink:
you lucky bugger.
had to be a public school, i bet... :lol:

me and my mates were gonna go into the supermarket where dickov shops and kidnap his children unti lhe agreed to stay

whit2167 said:
me and my mates were gonna go into the supermarket where dickov shops and kidnap his children unti lhe agreed to stay

Dickov would of probably smacked you :wink: 8)

whit2167 said:

Leave his kids alone, but give him a slapping from me. :wink:

trickytrev said:

:lol:

trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
sheffield_fox said:

When I first read that I thought you were talking about Kung Fu, awful piece of spelling there. Either you have deliberately spelt that wrong, which is crazy as you aren't cutting out any letters to save time or you have massive f*ck off fingers. :lol:

MKFox said:
Steven said:
We used to get those and threepences in out Christmas puddings at school. :wink:

you lucky bugger.

No, at Primary and Junior School. When I went to the posh one, they we far too mean to do something like that. :roll:

Steven said:
MKFox said:
Steven said:

you lucky bugger.

No, at Primary and Junior School. When I went to the posh one, they we far too mean to do something like that. :roll:

How many nodders did you use?

Malf said:
Steven said:
MKFox said:
Steven said:

you lucky bugger.

nodders :?:

Steven said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
MKFox said:
Steven said:

you lucky bugger.

Condoms

Malf said:
Steven said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
MKFox said:
Steven said:

you lucky bugger.

Condoms

If it was the tarts in La Manga, 3 and a packet of Cheese and Onion, otherwise just the one will do. :wink:

well edited.
was about to say "great post" :roll:

Steve failed to see he had used the term 'posh one' I found this quite astounding to use in such a sentance, so queried how many rubbers he went through to feed his habbit.

Malf said:
Steve failed to see he had used the term 'posh one' I found this quite astounding to use in such a sentance, so queried how many rubbers he went through to feed his habbit.

:lol: :lol: Im sorry ive never heard the word Nodders before, hahaha. Its a great word that.

Malf said:
Steve failed to see he had used the term 'posh one'.
not sure he got the 'thrupenny bits' in his puddings either. :wink:

rotherhamfox said:
Malf said:

:lol: :lol: Im sorry ive never heard the word Nodders before, hahaha. Its a great word that.

They call them sieves in Rotherham don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Hull City3859
8Coventry City3858