Marc Bircham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Marc Bircham is on a free at QPR, he is a Canadian International about 26 years old and a cracking central midfielder. He can also play on the right too, he has crazy hairstyles. Anyone agree with me? I think he would be a good signing, anyone fancy kidnapping Dickov?

I've done a bit of research on this guy, he sounds like a good prospect, bring it on.

Well good, I expect Micky will have looked into it.

We don't need someone like him, unsociable tosser, all the soccer am crew were havin' a drink with us, and he just sat at a table with his rather fit girlfriend away from us, didn't even speak to us :roll:

Craig said:
We don't need someone like him, unsociable tosser, all the soccer am crew were havin' a drink with us, and he just sat at a table with his rather fit girlfriend away from us, didn't even speak to us :roll:

Oh no! He deserves to be shot for wanting to spend time with his girlfriend rather than some football fans he doesn't know! :roll:

Ricey said:
Craig said:

Oh no! He deserves to be shot for wanting to spend time with his girlfriend rather than some football fans he doesn't know! :roll:
Yes, because everyone else was there, not just us... it's only polite to say hello, arrogant tosser im tellin yers

Craig said:

Were you on the same time he was then? Or is he always on there?

Malf said:
Craig said:

Were you on the same time he was then? Or is he always on there?
We were on the same day as him, he's such a coward, refused to do the catwalk too!

I'll take anyone me, anyone, come on, you love it you naughty ickle sssscchhhlaaaaggggg.....oi, Bircham, 'ere naaaaaaahhhhhhwwww.

alex said:
I'll take anyone me, anyone, come on, you love it you naughty ickle sssscchhhlaaaaggggg.....oi, Bircham, 'ere naaaaaaahhhhhhwwww.
:lol: Alex, you have of late seemed rather ridiculous, in a good way. You make me laugh.

Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
:lol: Alex, you have of late seemed rather ridiculous, in a good way. You make me laugh.

He's always been like this, the mans a legend. I wonder if he speaks like this in real life, I bet he gets really breathless with his note style speaking and ends every sentance with a aaaaaaaaaargh like sound

:lol: :lol:

You make me piss bruv

Ooh dickov you little penis, sneaking out the back door, pretending to be loyal, oooh dont you wanna leather him, come aaaaaaaaaaaaaan

sheffield_fox said:
I saw him play in the league cup here at blunt lane and he had a superb game.

He's good isn't he? Whenever i've seen him he has looked good, great passer of the ball.

Malf said:
sheffield_fox said:

He's good isn't he? Whenever i've seen him he has looked good, great passer of the ball.

His distribution is very good. He could land the ball on a sixpence if there was such a thing.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
sheffield_fox said:

His distribution is very good. He could land the ball on a sixpence if there was such a thing.

There was such a thing. We used to get those and threepences in out Christmas puddings at school. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00