Marco Ferreira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look whats happened to the other unknown foreigners we have signed - Nielson, Hellings, Kaebi......

Just look whats happened to the other unknown foreigners we have signed - Nielson, Hellings, Kaebi......

He's not really unknown on the scale of Hellings if I'm honest. Would be a decent signing and has played on the left in the past if memory serves correctly. I think he's too good for us, but if Milan and MA can make it happen, then fantastic. :038:

He's not really unknown on the scale of Hellings if I'm honest. Would be a decent signing and has played on the left in the past if memory serves correctly. I think he's too good for us, but if Milan and MA can make it happen, then fantastic. :038:

Well I've never heard of him!

Fulop

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Clarke

Kaebi Wesolowski Clemence Ferreira

Campbell Riordan

Doesn't look like a bad side.........

Did I miss something or can we just pick random players we want so the team looks good? In which place I would have picked Henry.

Last edited:
if he is a right sided midfielder its a waste of a signing as its not what we really need.

He is quite a versatile attacking midfielder, not confined to the right hand site, though that is where he has tended to play most often.

He is a attacking midfielder will probably drift across the midfield

Hopefully Kaebi and Ferreira could switch wings during games.
Ferreira seems to have pedigree from Porto and Benfica. So doesn't seem to be a Hellings, Nielsen debacle.
HOpefully this is sorted soon, as we can't wait forever to have something approaching our best side out.
Worried that kaebi isn't being mentioned for the squad. could do with him really.
Kissa coming in at the back should help us, along with having an experienced left back.
Not good that Devries and fatty are our only options for 'target man' and that Allen doesn't know what to do with Hume And Campbell together.

I'd play the following.

Fullop.

NGotty
McAuley
Kisnorbo
Clarke

Kishishev
Wesolowski
Clemence

Hume
De Vries
Campbell

Subs:Mattock, Stearman, Fryatt, Henderson Newton

Kaebi is injured isn't. And even if he has just got over that he has not trainned with the team enough to start yet I should imagine.

ferreiras a good name so im just going to say hes going to be a fantastic signing for us (if he comes) and will add much needed flair to our midfield.

god i love blind optimism!

ferreiras a good name so im just going to say hes going to be a fantastic signing for us (if he comes) and will add much needed flair to our midfield.

god i love blind optimism!

Foxes fans love a foreighn player with a flashy name,until they step on the pitch:icon_wink

Admittedly it was only one game but comparing the relative performances of Newton and Porter yesterday a right sided attacking midfielder all of as sudden does look justified. My instinct is that Kaebi will take a season to adjust and will not be a regular starter for a while. From what I can make out Ferreira is fast and direct and, played in the Champions league final for Porto.

Alternatively we could always stick with Newton...

Having re-read this thread am I right in thinking we have had no other source for this info other than Tom's original unsubstantiated source?

Yet everyone has pencilled him into next Saturday's line-up?

I didnt make it up, why would i make it up im a leicester fan and hate it when people lie about players we are signing (football rumours) . Please go on the sky sports leicester page and see for yourself.

Like I said above Tom, I apologise as I hadn't seen the link. Your first post didn't have the source mentioned - always beneficial. I didn't think you were making it up out of thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00