Marco Ferreira

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of money. £5m+ !!!!

That's a player they are buying from Sevilia, we are getting him on a season loan with a view to a move.

A benfica fan just said this... "Marco Ferreira can play down the wings either left or right any portuguese winger plays both sides, it's pretty common, but at benfica he has been adapted as right back. he can also play as AMC, that's where he used to play at Setúbal and national team.
he's a decent set pieces taker, not a great one, but sometimes he scores(not that he takes all the set pieces, otherwise i'd know it better) he's determinated, not very fast by now and overall he's above average, at least he used to be, i don't know by now, because he isn't a regular starter since some time. if he can help leicester it's a different story, a big part of portuguese players flop in England, completely different styles, so i can't say that he will be good or that he will suck"

That's referring to how much Benfica would have to pay for Chevanton.

The article basically says MF's on his way to England today to join us on loan, Soldado's staying in Spain and Sevilla want 8mil for Chevanton, but Benfica would prefer a loan.

Nothing there when I view it?

O Benfica emprestou Marco Ferreira ao Leicester. Jogador viajou hoje para Inglaterra.

"He is on his way to England after the board sanctioned the move" that's how the benfica fan translated it.

Another Benfica fan "thank god marco fereira is leaving i dont like him hes shit to me!"

O Benfica emprestou Marco Ferreira ao Leicester. Jogador viajou hoje para Inglaterra.

"He is on his way to England after the board sanctioned the move" that's how the benfica fan translated it.
Even I can see the word "Leicester" should have been included in that translation!!!

Even I can see the word "Leicester" should have been included in that translation!!!

I don't think he thought it really needed saying considering it's that blooming obvious.

It really is scary that Elvis and Maybury are still here in our 'new era' and there's not even a flippin rumour about getting rid.

I have heard it from a Benfica supporter - reckons he will be magic in the championship

Is this chap signing today??

Anyone got any info, i'm sick of watching ssn now it's boring!

Yep they are swapping him with Hammond plus a bag of foxes glacier fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00